Fetish for religous outfits (Nun habit, Muslim burka, etc...)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I was wondering if there are other out there that also find these very restrictive clothes erotic. While this is completely the opposite effect they should have one you I think this is what makes them so appealing to some.

I know in some adult shops you can buy sexy latex and PVC version of the nuns habit or even a priests robe, but the Islam burka is a rarity.

Yet if you look at the burku it really is very kinky with loads of fetish undertones. In terms of being goth and having bondage and submissive undertones I think the burku is the most sexy religious outfit available.

So, which religious outfit do you find the most fetish like? And in what material to you prefer them? Cloth, PVC, Lycra, Latex ?

Waaib

Executive Member
I found a very left-field website when trying to find a wet-suit repair kit recently. It's seems neoprene rubber has more uses than just wetsuits.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
There are fetishes for almost every normal thing you can think of. Wetsuit fetishism falls under the greater section of rubber fetishism.

Religious outfits fall into one or more categories depending on what materials they are made off. For example on their own they can be seen as uniform fetish but if you make them of say latex or rubber then then would fall into rubber fetishism as well.

The reason why I like them is their bondage/submissive qualities - especially the Islam Burka - that is really a massive turn on.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Nuns outfit in shiny black latex is rather nice.
But still, imagine a burka made from the same material :p

It's kinda strange how these clothes, designed to do everything BUT provoke sexual motives actually does just that in some cases.

KSINGH

Executive Member
the burka does add mystery. have u been to the gulf or middle east?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Dude, if you get a boner in the Gulf or Middle East for one of the girls in their Burkas they will chop off your member, I am sure of that :p

blunomore

Honorary Master
Seems you suffer from the traditional 'Calvinistic guilt', Rouxenator, i.e. so many things are forbidden, therefore they become desirable.

Once you've tasted the fobidden fruit ..... meh.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I have tasted many forbidden fruits, some even along with my wife, and I do not think I will get tired of them any time soon.

KSINGH

Executive Member
what about the locals maids that were the blue and white outfits on a sunday! like a cold shower :sick:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Ja, they can also do it - but that is more from a uniform/interracial point of view.

The Burka - now that is not just uniform, it is a fine piece of bondage equipment. Almost like a hides-all-constraints gimp suit for ladies.

KSINGH

Executive Member
those with the burka also have lots of henna tattoos under their garb. i tried talking to one at immigration once. she ignored me. not even a hello. :mad:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Maybe she will respond if you take a picture and tell her you are gonna enjoy looking at it later on :p

krycor

Honorary Master
uhm why not just buy one at a place that sells it?? Unlike nun ones i am sure it should be easy to find tho maybe not the hectic ones that show nothing but eyes :eek: but even that is just like an extra add on??

The material would be an issue tho.. PVC, Lycra, Latex ?? uhm.. thats more specific.

I don't get it tho.. but whatever turns people on i guess lol, cpt is very freaky i've noticed.

Last edited: