Fetish for religous outfits (Nun habit, Muslim burka, etc...)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Europe (especially Germany) is the center of all things fetish. Latex/Rubber fetish is huge with them and sites www.heavyrubber.com has been on the internet almost since the beginning of time.

They like to feature Nuns uniforms in latex and rubber in their works. Sadly I have never come across any latex/rubber burkas on commercial sites like theirs. There are about 4 of 5 private makers that will make it for you but the prices are insane, especially if you pay in Euros.

On the other side, sites dedicated to just Islamic Burka fetish is not that rare but they are just the normal Burkas, which is OK I guess. They do get a lot of pressure from Islamic people to stop their sites and making a sex object of this questionable garment.

Last edited:

Necuno

Court Jester
so while we are practising our necromancy powers:

Fetish for religous outfits (Nun habit, Muslim burka, etc...)
Nuns is abit like wanting to sex a teacher, though can't complain about leather and latex ;)

rockstarnuns.jpg

nuns.jpg

P

Picard

Restrictive clothing you say. Better give choir boys the heads up ... oh no that didn't came out right .. oh crap ... that didn't come ... (damnit use other terminology) ... Spanish girls ... yeah ... only 13yo to be legal ... Catholic societies are the ....

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Thank goodness this is an old thread.
I thought ol Rouxie hung up his hubcaps in favour of leather.whips aand chains.

K3NS31

Expert Member
I'll say one thing, if the woman's got curves, that abaya (bhurka) does not hide much. hmmmm