Fibre in Verulam (Durban) 4340, 4339

bear101

Hi Guys, I see fibre has been laid (or in Progress) in certain areas in Verulam (Oaklands, Dawncrest, Riyadh, and Temple Valley), I'm not sure where else, can we make this thread for future Progress and issues for the Verulam area? Do we know who are the ISP's in the respective areas?

• Love
Reactions: Yuu

MRK911

Also would like to know...

Tried asking the guys that where doing the install and they didn't know and that i should speak to the supervisor who was never there

• Sad

bear101

Also would like to know...

Tried asking the guys that where doing the install and they didn't know and that i should speak to the supervisor who was never there
I sent a Email to M-Telecoms, they the contractor who are laying the cables, and no responses from them.

M telecoms.PNG

Milion

It is being done by Frogfoot, but their coverage map only shows Brindhaven, Dawncrest, Oaklands and Redcliffe in progress. Those areas can be pre ordered from Isp's. Estimated completion date is 30 Sep. Not sure when they will update their map to include other areas in progress. Brindhaven was started in February this year and still not live.

bear101

It is being done by Frogfoot, but their coverage map only shows Brindhaven, Dawncrest, Oaklands and Redcliffe in progress. Those areas can be pre ordered from Isp's. Estimated completion date is 30 Sep. Not sure when they will update their map to include other areas in progress. Brindhaven was started in February this year and still not live.
Whats crazy, Vumatel in Phoenix, certain areas cables where laid 2 months after areas in Verulam, and their already online and end users are already active.

ADrunkTeddyBear

Whats crazy, Vumatel in Phoenix, certain areas cables where laid 2 months after areas in Verulam, and their already online and end users are already active.
That's true. My whole area was done in less than 2 months. They started laying mid Jan, beginning of March I was online and running

• Love

Milion

They started in my area in Feb, was done with the installation by end of May, but have not seen them since, and the area has not even show up on the Frogfoot map yet. I assume we will only go live some time next year.

• Sad

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Hi there,

We are currently working in your area :).
We have more than 140 Internet Service Providers on our network for you to choose from! You can simply visit our website for more information on packages: https://bit.ly/33GqH4U

Kind Regards,
Frogfoot Fibre Team

Verulam.PNG

• Love

bear101

I dont think Frogfoot is updating their WIP areas, on their maps, could be poor feedback from contractors etc, some friends Oaklands did receive leaflets from Frogfoot and Vodacom while the Fibre cables where being laid in their areas, In Riyadh and Temple Valley so far we got no communication from any provider. I think it be good to have some type of feedback to the End user.

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
I dont think Frogfoot is updating their WIP areas, on their maps, could be poor feedback from contractors etc, some friends Oaklands did receive leaflets from Frogfoot and Vodacom while the Fibre cables where being laid in their areas, In Riyadh and Temple Valley so far we got no communication from any provider. I think it be good to have some type of feedback to the End user.
Hi,
We have escalated the matter to the relevant department for investigation.
Kind Regards,
Frogfoot Fibre

bear101

Hi,
We have escalated the matter to the relevant department for investigation.
Kind Regards,
Frogfoot Fibre

Thank you for the reply,

Hi there, you can register on our portal to show interest for the area :) https://bit.ly/3nppmY9

I think @Frogfoot Fibre miss understood @MRK911 question, but his question was quite straight forward and clear.

Please Note @Frogfoot Fibre - The Fibre has been already been laid/installed outside our premises.

Capture.PNG

The question is - Is @Frogfoot Fibre the provider that have Laid/installed the fibre in the Riyadh Area ?

And if you are the company that is the Provider, what will be the Est date of lines being active?

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Thank you for the reply,

I think @Frogfoot Fibre miss understood @MRK911 question, but his question was quite straight forward and clear.

Please Note @Frogfoot Fibre - The Fibre has been already been laid/installed outside our premises.

View attachment 1124856

The question is - Is @Frogfoot Fibre the provider that have Laid/installed the fibre in the Riyadh Area ?

And if you are the company that is the Provider, what will be the Est date of lines being active?
Hi,

As per our map:

Yellow zone indicates: Work In Progress & Red Zone indicates: Planned - no ETA

The area is not marked on our maps and therefore it is not Frogfoot Fibre in the area. If you would like to get Froggin’ Awesome Fibre in that Riyadh, you can register on our portal to show interest https://bit.ly/3nppmY9

Regards,
Frogfoot Fibre