Thor

Honorary Master
"Vaccination passport for South Africa is a bad idea — anti-vaccine economist"

Fixed the title.

I'm vaccinated and I promise you this is a kak idea.

My concern is not with covid or the vaccine, it's beyond that, today it's covid tomorrow it's something else.

Once you start down this path of dividing any society into two distinct classes of people, you have abandoned liberty and democracy and replaced it with tyranny, fear and suspicion.

Untermensch

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
I guess it's very a south african thing to say f*** other peoples rights, but at least we not alone on this.
All you nazi vaxers are quite ridiculous. Dont you live in this country?

I think it's pretty fair for people in this country to have a right to choose to not use something if they dont feel safe using it?

Remember south africa wants to make it's own vaccine thingy.
You want to force people to use it.
It will be produced by a company that conned it's way into the 'professional' list, with a workforce chosen by skin color.

Yeah let's force people to use the vaccine... idiots.

flytek

Soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-175015_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-175015_Firefox.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 33

Thor

Honorary Master
I'm vaccinated and I promise you this is a kak idea.

My concern is not with covid or the vaccine, it's beyond that, today it's covid tomorrow it's something else.

Once you start down this path of dividing any society into two distinct classes of people, you have abandoned liberty and democracy and replaced it with tyranny, fear and suspicion.

Untermensch

In Norway your employer cannot ask you about your medical or covid status.

And employers are NOT allowed to require workers show a covid passport.

In other words, you can't loose your job based on your medical status.

Scandinavian countries are standing for freedom.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master

Just to add, I meant to say unvaccinated people, not vaccinated lol

Last edited:

Grouter

Expert Member
Man I must be a retard then. Shoot, I ain't ever taking no damn vaccine. Even if you get a super model to qweef on my face and a six pack of beer....
Never mind, I have also been adjudged an imbecile. We can enjoy the beer together at least. You can keep the super model. :ROFL:

HartsockZA

Im anti-Dawie. Of all the things he has said, this is totally the dumbest. Honestly you get the Darwin award.

To be honest, whats the difference if there is a vaccine passport or not. It's just a digital version. The malls can already ask you to show your card for entry, but this is easier for most. Especially when you travel.

I know of many many countries that wont let you enter public places if you havent been fully vaccinated. Let alone go travel there.

So its perfectly fine you dont want to get vaccinated, but then kindly go shop elsewhere. Or go on holiday elsewhere. You already cant tell the Europeans you want to go holiday without a vaccine. They will tell you to shove your complaint where the sun dont shine. And the longer the anti-vaccers keep up, the easier for this virus to mutate more.

You have a choice if you want to be vaccinated or not. If you dont, you have to live with the decision. Be it higher risk of dieing and ending up in hospital.

I am shocked that most medical aids havent hiked up pricing for unvaccinated as yet.

Yea... right EU citizens don't want it so no idea who farted on your face

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Man I must be a retard then. Shoot, I ain't ever taking no damn vaccine. Even if you get a super model to qweef on my face and a six pack of beer....

You seem really adamant. I’m interested to know why you won’t take it.