_TrXtR_

Expert Member
I fully support that statement, until such time you start infringing on the rights to health of others.

Then that argument is no longer valid, it needs better data to support your argument. We are not talking about choosing whether to eat bacon or not.
It doesn't infringe on your rights. You infringe your own rights.

And I didn't do **** wrong why should you be allowed to infringe on my rights?

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
I think we should all fight to the death then it'll sort the vaccine etching out quickly.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
What happens when a vaccine or whatever medical product the government wants to enforce on you comes around and it DOES have side effects you don't like.... still going to say, yes sir, whatever you say sir, my body is not my own, it is yours to do with as you see fit now.
Yes yes, let's all live in lala land on what ifs. What if the ANC wasn't corrupt? What if Alan Donald didn't drop his bat? What if you won the lotto? What if pigs could fly?

Rather than the facts - the vaccines are proven to work. Those who are hogging ICU beds and dying are mostly unvaccinated. And the rest of us are forced to continue wearing masks, social distance and all the other bullschit because of those selfish cnuts.

Just don't come crying when everyone else starts going back to normal and you're turned away from hospital because people have had enough of your selfish conspiracy wokeness BS...

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
Yes yes, let's all live in lala land on what ifs. What if the ANC wasn't corrupt? What if Alan Donald didn't drop his bat? What if you won the lotto? What if pigs could fly?

Rather than the facts - the vaccines are proven to work. Those who are hogging ICU beds and dying are mostly unvaccinated. And the rest of us are forced to continue wearing masks, social distance and all the other bullschit because of those selfish cnuts.

Just don't come crying when everyone else starts going back to normal and you're turned away from hospital because people have had enough of your selfish conspiracy wokeness BS...
It has been proven to not work as well. Yes it works more often than it doesn't work, but it doesn't work 100%... aka it doesn't work xD

Yourchina2000

In Norway your employer cannot ask you about your medical or covid status.

And employers are NOT allowed to require workers show a covid passport.

In other words, you can't loose your job based on your medical status.

Scandinavian countries are standing for freedom.

In Denmark and Sweden they can ask about status. This is hardly a cut and paste across nations and is a complicated topic: https://www.twobirds.com/~/media/pd...hash=0DDE82B226D1F39F7F791FE577D24BB6661BF5E9

Doing this is to protect other workers, you don’t have the right to spread a deadly disease to others at work and thrown in with your inaccurate “Scandinavian countries” generalisation is also the immediate assumption about dismissal. It sounds like it is time for you to become educated instead of just being opinionated?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I fully support that statement, until such time you start infringing on the rights to health of others.

Then that argument is no longer valid, it needs better data to support your argument. We are not talking about choosing whether to eat bacon or not.
Vaccines do not stop anyone from being infected and passing it on. Hence this passport BS is completely without any scientific backing whatsoever.