Fatplant

And soon a vaccine passport for a 5yo too? Who knows, .... the madness doesn't seem to have an end?

Pfizer says its safe for 5 to 11 year old's

You haven't tried to register a child for Gr1 in SA recently have you?
https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za/faqs/
1632227165186.png

"we've been having it"!
1632227009151.png

Spizz

Goat Botherer
You are entitled to your opinion.

I see it as another cog in the wheel of the rampant authoritarianism creeping into all aspects of daily life, and like all the others for "safety' , "the good of society", "to fight crime", "to ensure financial security" etc etc its just another monitoring system put in place to ensure conformity and compliancy to the state.

And thats my opinion.

Lol. Authoritarianism creeping in? Dude you’ve had it here for years with the administration introduced by the Nats to control and record every aspect of your life. You even need an ID number to enter a competition on KFM for goodness sake. In triplicate and witnessed by a commissioner of oaths no doubt.

I never had an ID or had to visit a police station to get something stamped in my life in the U.K. Here it’s a constant stream of compliance.

_Dog

You haven't tried to register a child for Gr1 in SA recently have you?
https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za/faqs/
View attachment 1151796

"we've been having it"!
View attachment 1151792

Do you really believe in what you are promoting, or did you choose sides 18 months ago ... and now sticking with it no matter the science?

When you vaccinated your child .... did the vaccine factsheet read as follow:

13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)].

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

Welcome to life of possible cancer, cell mutation and infertility ....

PFIZER_Toxicology_20210921.png

Mirai

Expert Member
Do you really believe in what you are promoting, or did you choose sides 18 months ago ... and now sticking with it no matter the science?

COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)].

View attachment 1152614

If the vaccine causes cancer than everyone who has had COVID-19 should be prepared for cancer too. When you have COVID-19 you have uncontrolled replication of the virus with its own enzyme, many, many more copies of spike protein produced, much more viral genetic material infecting numerous cells all over the body. Nasty stuff.

Coronaviruses aren't known to cause cancer though.

flytek

If the vaccine causes cancer than everyone who has had COVID-19 should be prepared for cancer too. When you have COVID-19 you have uncontrolled replication of the virus with its own enzyme, many, many more copies of spike protein produced, much more viral genetic material infecting numerous cells all over the body. Nasty stuff.

Coronaviruses aren't known to cause cancer though.
Shjo...the expert is strong in this one...

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
So:
Vaccinated=smart.
Not vaccinated=stupid.

Got it. I'll go to the corner now. Where's the dunce hat?
Protesting, spreading false information and encouraging others to not get vaccinated is stupid.

Criminal as well but its really F-king stupid

If you don't want to protect yourself then fine, its your own choice. Just don't make it someone else's choice.

flytek

Protesting, spreading false information and encouraging others to not get vaccinated is stupid.

Criminal as well but its really F-king stupid

If you don't want to protect yourself then fine, its your own choice. Just don't make it someone else's choice.
To be frank the major a55holes trying to install their memes on others on this forum are not the anti vaxxers but rather the pro vaxxers.
Its so bad that normal folk with no bones to pick would be turned off the pro vax argument just so as not to be associated with the massive pro vax a55hole cult that pervades this forum and much of the rest of the liberal empire.

Mirai

Expert Member
Shjo...the expert is strong in this one...

Ok, tell me, how a vaccine with mRNA for spike protein will cause cancer, but unrestricted mRNA generation from uncontrolled COVID-19, not do the same, or worse.

Fatplant

View attachment 1152614
You mentioned a Vaccine Passport for a 5yo, as if it would be an atrocious thing to have that in a democratic society. I just pointed out that it has been a thing already for a loooooong time already.

That was the basis of my post.

But since you ask about my stance:
I am thankful to those parents willing to send their kids to through these vaccine trials to ascertain the risks involved. I am not too sure I would have signed my kid up for a trial. Once the trials conclude and they are approved for my children's age group I will be happy to have them vaccinated. My eldest already has about 18 different vaccines on her card since she was born. It would be hypocritical of me to now suddenly not trust the researchers on vaccine number 19.

surface

Honorary Master
You are entitled to your opinion.

I see it as another cog in the wheel of the rampant authoritarianism creeping into all aspects of daily life, and like all the others for "safety' , "the good of society", "to fight crime", "to ensure financial security" etc etc its just another monitoring system put in place to ensure conformity and compliancy to the state.

And thats my opinion.
Have you seen this bro?

1632376625372.png

surface

Honorary Master
Great! Happy that you think 4.55mil dead people is acceptable as long as you don't have to be a pussy when you get little injection.
Many people that I know of (relatives of colleagues mainly) changed their minds once someone in their family died due to Covid. I hope it is not the case of waiting someone to die of covid in this case.

Plus, BIG PHARMA makes a big payment immediately after vaccination. Not sure why people don't get it.

_Dog

You mentioned a Vaccine Passport for a 5yo, as if it would be an atrocious thing to have that in a democratic society. I just pointed out that it has been a thing already for a loooooong time already.

That was the basis of my post.

But since you ask about my stance:
I am thankful to those parents willing to send their kids to through these vaccine trials to ascertain the risks involved. I am not too sure I would have signed my kid up for a trial. Once the trials conclude and they are approved for my children's age group I will be happy to have them vaccinated. My eldest already has about 18 different vaccines on her card since she was born. It would be hypocritical of me to now suddenly not trust the researchers on vaccine number 19.
I think it’s time you forgive yourself for the harm you’ve done to your child. Additionally, a lot have changed over the last year, and the current vaccine drive has little to do with mortality in children.

Thus, if you are doing it out of moral duty. To whom? The chance of death from Covid in children under 18 is 0.004% ( 0.00000038 ≈ 1 in 2.5Million? )
(https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2780966 ≈ 0.003% )

Shouldn’t our caution lay with our kids? We should be the protectors of our children, not sacrifice/risk their health for the good of society?

The entire vaccine argument here is based on a flawed premise that the disease has a high mortality rate, and the vaccine stops spread and infection, …. while none of it is true.

Fatplant

I think it’s time you forgive yourself for the harm you’ve done to your child. Additionally, a lot have changed over the last year, and the current vaccine drive has little to do with mortality in children.

Thus, if you are doing it out of moral duty. To whom? The chance of death from Covid in children under 18 is 0.004% ( 0.00000038 ≈ 1 in 2.5Million? )
(https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2780966 ≈ 0.003% )

Shouldn’t our caution lay with our kids? We should be the protectors of our children, not sacrifice/risk their health for the good of society?

The entire vaccine argument here is based on a flawed premise that the disease has a high mortality rate, and the vaccine stops spread and infection, …. while none of it is true.
I have done zero harm to my child. Even suggesting anything to that effect is truly disgusting.

Let me stop here before I say anything I will regret.

_Dog

I have done zero harm to my child. Even suggesting anything to that effect is truly disgusting.

Let me stop here before I say anything I will regret.

You are not alone .... I had my child vaccinated (measles etc.) too. Before I knew better. It was not meant in a derogative manner.
If you have time, watch these ....

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/full-movie-vaxxed-from-cover-up-to-catastrophe_J4O3PA4y66LpHKh.html
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaxxed-2_pYbrUJqTrexsiHo.html

Last edited:

lumeer

Expert Member
Some unvaccinated people will have to get vaccinated if they need an elective (non-emergency) procedure in hospital.