Finally an explanation of the vaccine I vaguely understand

s0lar

Expert Member

Core take away here is that is a programmed sequence as apposed to a weakened version of the virus to coax the body’s defenses.

Relatable to the days when I was into shell code. Also requires a hack equivalent to a buffer overflow to bypass the bodies foreign rna defenses to deliver the payload.

R13...

Honorary Master
Interesting read.
I wouldn't show it to the chief justice though. Those weird characters could well be spelling 666.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

Core take away here is that is a programmed sequence as apposed to a weakened version of the virus to coax the body’s defenses.

Relatable to the days when I was into shell code. Also requires a hack equivalent to a buffer overflow to bypass the bodies foreign rna defenses to deliver the payload.
1608990877320.png

4+2+8+4=18
18=6+6+6

Hail Satan :unsure:

chrisc

Executive Member
... and while you are about, here is the account number. Every $1000 is a contribution to God's work to combat this evil menace

s0lar

Expert Member
Religious views aside, who knew the mRNA program being injected required a preamble and null byte padding. Common stuff if you are familiar with low level programming. Mind blown!

saor

Honorary Master

That article also links to another interesting one about what is life...
https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/what-is-life/
Following the links in this also leads to interesting places.

Some cool reading.

chrisc

Executive Member
How does this compare with the Pfizer and Oxford vaccines?