Please give some input my options for service providers are:

Accelerit Fibre.
Cool Ideas
Home connect
Web Connection
Packetsky
Web Quad
imagine

I looked and home connect looks good. Unless anyone has some input.

Second question: I need to do some work at home which include outlook, email and SAP. Further I would be using the line for Netflix and dstv online. would a 20 mbps upload and 20 mbps download speed be good enough?

cobusv

Which valley are you in, strange that there is not a wider variety of ISP's on the list to choose from? personally i use VOX and super happy very interesting that they are not on the list

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep

Accelerit Fibre.
Cool Ideas
Home connect
Web Connection
Packetsky
Web Quad
imagine

Second question: I need to do some work at home which include outlook, email and SAP. Further I would be using the line for Netflix and dstv online. would a 20 mbps upload and 20 mbps download speed be good enough?
I'd be biased on the first part of your question, but we do have an active thread here and are happy to assist! 20/20 is great for most homes' requirements unless you've got more than 2 TVs streaming. For work, that's more than enough- I'm guessing you access SAP via remote desktop, that only needs about 2-5 Mbps to work well.

Monka

Accelerit Fibre.
Cool Ideas
Home connect
Web Connection
Packetsky
Web Quad
imagine

Can u pm your contact and address