Finance Minister Tito Mboweni rubbishes Tokyo Sexwale's claims about 'stolen billions'

rvZA

Executive Member
Lol... going to be an interesting watch... I wonder whose money was stolen by the ANC?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Tokyo is a former cadre. He got to where he is thanks to cadre deployment. It made him a billionaire.

R13...

Honorary Master
Sounds a little fancy. Sexwale seems to be going full RET. If that was money Zuma was banking on why didn't he say so himself at any point in time?

rvZA

Executive Member
Sounds a little fancy. Sexwale seems to be going full RET. If that was money Zuma was banking on why didn't he say so himself at any point in time?

My thoughts as well.

But then again, according to the article, the money came from a very powerful family? The Guptas?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I think he realised RET factions doesn't have a viable candidate for the next elective conference. The man has always had aspirations to be president.

Reactions: 3WA

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yeah, tbh Tokyo must either come with real evidence of this or just find his corner....

It all just sounds a bit too "But look I said this so it must be true cos I'm big and powerful" at this point.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Yeah, tbh Tokyo must either come with real evidence of this or just find his corner....

It all just sounds a bit too "But look I said this so it must be true cos I'm big and powerful" at this point.
He knows it's going to be spread far and wide.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I think he realised RET factions doesn't have a viable candidate for the next elective conference. The man has always had aspirations to be president.
Exactly, maybe he is feeling like a loser since Ramaphosa did what he failed to do.

rvZA

Executive Member
What money?

Read the article, or are you just spewing about?

Money in the Heritage Fund. The same money Tito alleges is not stolen and asking how it could be stolen from the central bank.

Seems they all knew about the fund and the money. Big question now is, is the money really gone?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Read the article, or are you just spewing about?

Money in the Heritage Fund. The same money Tito alleges is not stolen and asking how it could be stolen from the central bank.

Seems they all knew about the fund and the money. Big question now is, is the money really gone?
What heritage fund?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Tokyo is a former cadre. He got to where he is thanks to cadre deployment. It made him a billionaire.

Correct. Nobody else could have bought the Defence Force land in Westlake Cape Town to turn it into an upmarket housing estate between two golf courses. Not to mention ex wife Judy's connections to the Econ family who dealt in gold and diamonds.