Finance Minister Tito Mboweni rubbishes Tokyo Sexwale's claims about 'stolen billions'

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So, how much was in this Heritage fund? How long was it meant to last? Did Tokyo read a similar intel report to that which JZ read and paraded few years ago?

How did he find out about it? Did they intercept this money or what happened?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
So, how much was in this Heritage fund? How long was it meant to last? Did Tokyo read a similar intel report to that which JZ read and paraded few years ago?

How did he find out about it? Did they intercept this money or what happened?
He says he is part of the two people who are mandate holders of the fund. This guy is desperate.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Any chance of presidency effectively evaporated.
I know the guy has no plan but this must be the most desperate stunt ever, I would like to see him explain himself out of this one, remember he was in the news not too long ago accusing Ramaphosa in not so explicit terms of having bought the Nasrec conference, he did not provide any proof for his claims, just throw it in there and hope someone runs with it, that's what he is hoping for with this one.

Milano

Honorary Master
I know the guy has no plan but this must be the most desperate stunt ever, I would like to see him explain himself out of this one, remember he was in the news not too long ago accusing Ramaphosa in not so explicit terms of having bought the Nasrec conference, he did not provide any proof for his claims, just throw it in there and hope someone runs with it, that's what he is hoping for with this one.
Wait, are you suggesting Ramaphosa didn't buy the Nasrec conference?

R13...

Honorary Master

TheChamp

Honorary Master
White Spiritual Boy Trust, that sounds very genuine, no wonder Tokyo was duped.

He has promised Tabane to spill all the beans next month, let's hear if he still has the appetite then.

Milano

Honorary Master
This popehole probably also pays the Microsoft techie with the gutteral Indian agent, when the agent phones him with the bad news that his PC has been hacked
Now you are making the Guptas sound second rate. Those guys were really convincing :ROFL:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
MWhite Spiritual Boy Trust, that sounds very genuine, no wonder Tokyo was duped.

He has promised Tabane to spill all the beans next month, let's hear if he still has the appetite then.
Now I'm wondering if JZ's announcement of free education for all was prompted by news of this "donation". It's said JZ knew about it.

ForceFate

Honorary Master