Finance Minister Tito Mboweni rubbishes Tokyo Sexwale's claims about 'stolen billions'

surface

Honorary Master
I am thinking out of the box. I wonder if Jamnadas transferred these funds to his canadian account? In that case Tokyo should have a tea with Jamnadas to sort these minor matters.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I am thinking out of the box. I wonder if Jamnadas transferred these funds to his canadian account? In that case Tokyo should have a tea with Jamnadas to sort these minor matters.
Talking about Jamnadas, it says a lot that the EFF hasn't jumped onto this by now, because it would help Tokyo a lot if someone were to join him on this campaign.

surface

Honorary Master
Talking about Jamnadas, it says a lot that the EFF hasn't jumped onto this by now, because it would help Tokyo a lot if someone were to join him on this campaign.
Yip, EFF should be milking this. I am sure Tokyo & CIC are friends.

I think there is some old news of Tokyo allegedly paying 100K into Malema family trust and then I see there is 2011 article when he defended Malema saying 'he is too young and foolish so let us give him chance' etc.

Although, Tokyo should be siding with Cyril. Pretty much same whatsapp group, isn't it? Could he be next businessman president ?

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member

• Someone has misappropriated more than R110 trillion – mostly in gold – secured in South African banks according to "proof" presented on WhatsApp groups and social media on Tuesday.
  • This follows public allegations by Tokyo Sexwale about the theft.
  • The amount of gold involved would be slightly bigger than the sum of all gold jewellery in the world.
  • The cash amounts are also rather large, enough – and then some – to fund the free education and poverty grants Sexwale claimed a foreign family intended.
  • The four individuals directly involved in the supposed transfer of the money are not immediately answering questions.
Love this ultimate insult: "Tokyo Sexwale appears to have fallen for a scam so stupid even QAnoners rejected it"

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Man, we're you milking cows all along? We've been having the discussion for a good couple of days already.

Temujin

Honorary Master
It escalated from Billions to Trillions.
Innocent mistake, the original count was in zim dollars
iu

R13...

Honorary Master
Lol, he's sticking with the scam. I thought he was going to apologise and drop it.