Finance Minister Tito Mboweni rubbishes Tokyo Sexwale's claims about 'stolen billions'

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yeah, I've just seen that he's been going on for over an hour so far... fsck me Politicians can ramble but he seems to be on a proper roll today.

Any links to this?

I try not to believe even a Zuma cadre would carry on so.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Think it's on timeslive or enca...

It was a true show of mental instability.

I'm trying to find this. But now watching a show on ENCA called Divi or whatever. I'm loving it. None of that carefully crafted speech on Carte Blanche designed not to offend. She goes for the throat. Simply frikking awesome.

PS - for @ForceFate and @TheChamp - she is destroying a white couple who are running a dubious business

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I'm trying to find this. But now watching a show on ENCA called Divi or whatever. I'm loving it. None of that carefully crafted speech on Carte Blanche designed not to offend. She goes for the throat. Simply frikking awesome.

PS - for @ForceFate and @TheChamp - she is destroying a white couple who are running a dubious business
Go to bed if you're that bored mate. Have some tea and retire to your bedroom.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Do you think his views aren't taken into consideration by government and he doesn't have relevant members on speed dial?
He is important enough not to be ignored, at least the Treasury issued a statement. He apparently has the President on speed dial according to his ramblings today.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Do you think his views aren't taken into consideration by government and he doesn't have relevant members on speed dial?
Immaterial. What you're suggesting is not different from EFF blaming Rupert and his cabal at every opportunity. They both have speed dial to the president or a member of the NEC, but ultimately in Tokyo's case, it's the NEC that makes decisions on behalf of the organisation.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Immaterial. What you're suggesting is not different from EFF blaming Rupert and his cabal at every opportunity. They both have speed dial to the president or a member of the NEC, but ultimately in Tokyo's case, it's the NEC that makes decisions on behalf of the organisation.

So, Tokyo would have no input nor influence with members of the NEC at all then?

Regarding the EFF and Rupert, its an eye blind. The EFF is partially financed by Rupert.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So, Tokyo would have no input nor influence with members of the NEC at all then?

Regarding the EFF and Rupert, its an eye blind. The EFF is partially financed by Rupert.
He's a powerful man, but not powerful enough to affect decisions of the NEC. The fact that he always appears close to elections with a different agenda to everyone else shows how his influence has diminished over the years. Hardly anyone listens to him lately.

Regarding the EFF, can we then blame Rupert for the chaos EFF cause in parly from time to time? Can we hold him accountable for their polarising utterances?

Splinter

Honorary Master
He's a powerful man, but not powerful enough to affect decisions of the NEC. The fact that he always appears close to elections with a different agenda to everyone else shows how his influence has diminished over the years. Hardly anyone listens to him lately.

Regarding the EFF, can we then blame Rupert for the chaos EFF cause in parly from time to time? Can we hold him accountable for their polarising utterances?
Oh gawd. Bringing others into the equation.

I just saw clips on ENCA. Tokyo is either delusional, or just plain stupid.

Splinter

Honorary Master
No, it's not "immaterial". EFF try to use propaganda at every opportunity.

Here we have Tokyo claiming partnership with a stupid scam. Latest he just said is that it is not an SA fund, but you can get loans for "one to two percent" from this fund.

It's f*&cking embarrassing, as a South African.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Read: So, Tokyo would have no input nor influence with members of the NEC at all then?

Silly question. Can you blame the bank for your behaviour at a party because they mortgage your house?