Find my Iphone ever wrong?

Gh0ster

So here's the thing. Wifey told me yesterday she was going to be working late.
After her being very late, and me trying to call her twice without her answering, I was starting to worry, then I clicked, wait, she has an Iphone, let me try to use find my iphone to track it now cause im worried. It tracked her phone, but it was showing she was somewhere else, bout 15km away from her work....
Now heres my thing, can it ever be wrong? Before I start questioning her and getting myself into trouble :)
Thanks guys

Ecco

Executive Member
This could go pear shaped. Either trust your wife or carry on digging.

On the topic though, I think the iPhone could be wrong. Depends on satellite signal strength etc.

sand_man

Honorary Master
It can be wrong, sure, but what are the chances of it being 15km off course? What the chances of your wife having to work really late? And what are the chances of her not answering either of your 2 attempts to get hold of her?

Last edited:

Gh0ster

That's been my thoughts guys...15 km off....I don't know what to think at the moment to be honest.

saor

Honorary Master
Or worse......
...she was at a LAN party. Which would explain her not answering her phone and being out late. You should maybe just be open with her and explain that you can frag together and possibly involve other people sometimes too. Maybe she feels ashamed about fragging with you? I know couples who frag together so it's not impossible.

Joker

Expert Member
Where did her iphone say she was, at a restaurant, a house?

Mars

Honorary Master
Well, imo it can be up to a km or so out, but not more than that.

She is lying to you, you just need to figure out why before you make any rash decisions.

Maybe she needs a little time to unwind without you? Maybe she was working on something not at the office? We used to often head to mug and bean and work there. Perhaps she IS cheating on you, or thinking about it.

Even in the worst case senario getting angry is the wrong way to go about it. Unless you already want to get rid of her, then all of this is just a matter of form anyway.

Drew123

Is it close to your birthday? Maybe she was buying you a present or doing early Xmas shopping? Just be sure first.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Confront her. Just say you were worried when she did not answer her phone, checked and saw she was far away from work. Ask her where she was. Do it...otherwise this will eat you alive.

Mars

Honorary Master
Confront her. Just say you were worried when she did not answer her phone, checked and saw she was far away from work. Ask her where she was. Do it...otherwise this will eat you alive.

This is probably the best advice. Just don't lose your cool.