Firmware for Huawei B593s-601

Hi,

Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction, I have a B593s running firmware from Jun 5 2013. I am utilising the SIP functionality connecting to VOX. I am able to make calls but unable to hear the other end when I receive calls, they can hear me. I have spent months trying to resolve the issue. A colleague of mine bought the exact same router as mine but with a firmware version from December 2013. We set up the B593 exactly the same and where able to make and receive calls with no problem.
Does anyone know where we can get the latest firmware for B593s-601. The auto update functionality states that it is running the latest firmware. Huawei doesn't even acknowledge that they have such a model on any of their site. I think this is a special batch of routers for Telkom.

Any help would be much appreciated

Not sure if I will get a better response if I post in a more appropriate forum? sorry first time on this forum
Hi,

Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction, I have a B593s running firmware from Jun 5 2013. I am utilising the SIP functionality connecting to VOX. I am able to make calls but unable to hear the other end when I receive calls, they can hear me. I have spent months trying to resolve the issue. A colleague of mine bought the exact same router as mine but with a firmware version from December 2013. We set up the B593 exactly the same and where able to make and receive calls with no problem.
Does anyone know where we can get the latest firmware for B593s-601. The auto update functionality states that it is running the latest firmware. Huawei doesn't even acknowledge that they have such a model on any of their site. I think this is a special batch of routers for Telkom.

Any help would be much appreciated