Fixing Eskom needs all role players to contribute - Gordhan

Swa

Honorary Master
Not buying into anything while guavamint refuses to buy into it. Eskom is quite simply too big and bulky to be efficient. The current "plan" is all just smoke and mirrors. It will extend the workforce instead of reducing it.

Yskasmetnstoof

Fixing Eskom needs all role players to contribute - Gordhan

Every role player in South Africa needs to buy into the fixing of Eskom, Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan told the City Press.

Gordhan said that his team will be engaging with a variety of important stakeholders following the recent release of Eskom's roadmap.
Yes dude, but we wait for YOU to ACTUALLY do something we can support. Up to now - and we are sinking fast - it has been only boolsheet.

ConfusedR

Everyone, yes, everyone must please help Eskom.
The ANC destroyed Eskom but, please, everyone must help.
The Eskom execs and managers will still get all their bonuses but, please, everyone must help.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Pravin, everyone is 100% on board for fixing Eskom.

You lot need to make some difficult choices first though, and until you do, nobody will move first.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
what do you want us to do mr. gordan? i guess he means for us to stop putting up solar and going off grid, and shut up and pay the exorbitant price increases.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Pravin, everyone is 100% on board for fixing Eskom.

You lot need to make some difficult choices first though, and until you do, nobody will move first.
I agree with your sentement, but I do not think eveone wants Eskom fixed. Too many who benefit from the chaos.

R13...

Honorary Master
They seem to be asking everyone but the workers and looters to make sacrifices. Workers still expect above inflation increases when the company isn't even making enough to service their debt.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I agree with your sentement, but I do not think eveone wants Eskom fixed. Too many who benefit from the chaos.

True, not everyone, but the vast majority of the people in this country do want Eskom fixed....

system32

Expert Member
Everyone Eskom needs to buy into fixing Eskom – Gordhan Taxpayers
FTFY
Doesn't help when Eskom corruption, excess staff, bad management exceeds Taxpayer bailouts.

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
FTFY
Doesn't help when Eskom corruption, excess staff, bad management exceeds Taxpayer bailouts.
FTFYFTFY. The Citizens, it's up to them to fix it. The water, the electricity, the traffic,...

But never the responsibility of the public servant or its governing entity.