Flashy ‘trucker millionaire’ businessman Sam Mshengu arrested by the Hawks

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Listening to the audio recording it sounds like he says he was two days old when his father passed away?
Impressive. So he was only 19 when he started his business? If his story is legit, then I hope this inspires many kids to work hard and not stop learning.

Excalibur

Expert Member
Eish why couldn't he just shut up and enjoy his wealth in peace. FLASH FLASH FLASH!

santaman202

Eish why couldn't he just shut up and enjoy his wealth in peace. FLASH FLASH FLASH!
His wealth ? I don't think he deserves all that money especially when he's just as corrupt as your average politician. Fuvk him, he'll be the first of many in the industry

Excalibur

Expert Member
His wealth ? I don't think he deserves all that money especially when he's just as corrupt as your average politician. Fuvk him, he'll be the first of many in the industry
Yes, his wealth, he's providing a service and getting paid for it?

Sollie

Executive Member
It's not the first case of a dodgy citizenship, one senior Cosatu guy was deported not too long ago, also Zimbabwean, how does that gel with your conspiracy theory?

But do watch it closely, perhaps the guy is being hated for his wealth, who knows...
Perhaps not his wealth, rather how he obtained it. Work it out. The open borders policies don't help either, but sometimes the education is just better across on the other side and the low hanging fruits here are too low and irresistible.

Also see: Low math pass rates in South Africa. ;)

:popcorn::whistling:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Perhaps not his wealth, rather how he obtained it. Work it out. The open borders policies don't help either, but sometimes the education is just better across on the other side and the low hanging fruits here are too low and irresistible.

Also see: Low math pass rates in South Africa. ;)

:popcorn::whistling:
Front. I listened to one if his interviews and he couldn't explain how he acquired his wealth. He babbled on about how he's a fast learner

Sollie

Executive Member
Impressive. So he was only 19 when he started his business? If his story is legit, then I hope this inspires many kids to work hard and not stop learning.
Unfortunately he is not that one. :(

He was arrested on Friday at a restaurant at Emalahleni’s Highveld Mall after an alleged attempt to pay home affairs officials R40,000 “to destroy reports of a fraudulently obtained South African identity document against him”, said the Hawks.
Somebody was arguing with me about this. Suddenly, here it is - kaboom. Too common when the trouble starts. As the one prosecutor said in a case the end of last year at the bail application: "How can we let him go. We don't even know who is standing before us". Riggggggggght.

santaman202

Front. I listened to one if his interviews and he couldn't explain how he acquired his wealth. He babbled on about how he's a fast learner
Go to the coal industry in Mpumalanga, you'll see his trucks are still running after the whole scandal. Just like Joe Singh (Transmatt) who is well known for his corruption in the same industry, just goes to show you money can buy anything these days.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Go to the coal industry in Mpumalanga, you'll see his trucks are still running after the whole scandal. Just like Joe Singh (Transmatt) who is well known for his corruption in the same industry, just goes to show you money can buy anything these days.
I'm in MP every few weeks. I see them. But the one's we see may be someone's else's (branding left from previous dealings with him)

Last edited:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Chabalala was granted bail in the Witbank magistrate’s court last year where he is facing charges of corruption, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition, illegal entry, departing and remaining in the borders of South Africa, and providing false information to be granted entry into the country.
I guess nothing is happening with that case.