Floyd Shivambu's brother looted VBS Mutual Bank - Full List

thechamp

Honorary Master
The whole chain of corrupters being exposed with Malema right at the head. I doubt it.
At times it seems like people want that to happen so bad that they don't care about facts. Wake me up when the journalists produce some proof of the money that Brian deposited into Floyd's personal account, it seems no one is interested in that anymore, This Malema's cousin story is just meant to deflect attention from the original claim.

At times it seems like people want that to happen so bad that they don't care about facts. Wake me up when the journalists produce some proof of the money that Brian deposited into Floyd's personal account, it seems no one is interested in that anymore, This Malema's cousin story is just meant to deflect attention from the original claim.
Well we are still waiting for Malema to get justice for what he did in Limpopo. Unfortuantely the actions of his buddies destroyed the NPA. The NPA must have a backlog of 10 years by now.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Well we are still waiting for Malema to get justice for what he did in Limpopo. Unfortuantely the actions of his buddies destroyed the NPA. The NPA must have a backlog of 10 years by now.
You're doing what the media is doing with the story

Disclaimer: No fan of any politician.

You're doing what the media is doing with the story

Disclaimer: No fan of any politician.
I am commenting on what is happening in SA. This country is being stolen openly and no action is being taken. Zuma should have been in jail a decade ago, Malema 5 years ago.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
no one can stop you (or someone like you) to vote for anc / eff even tons of evidences in front of you. :p

:):D
You can't say that with absolute certainty. 2 metros changed administrations in the past elections. What do you think happened? Votes were miscounted?

DreamKing

Executive Member
You can't say that with absolute certainty. 2 metros changed administrations in the past elections. What do you think happened? Votes were miscounted?
stubborn voters (single brain cell voters) are still more than swing voters ;)

change of administration didn't imply the voters changed their votes, they just didn't go to vote. just like you. :D

thechamp

Honorary Master
Do you even understand the drivel you are typing? Does it actually make sense in your head?
I think it makes sense to him, he obviously thinks in Serbian/Russian/Ukranian and writes in English, that is why his message sometimes gets lost in translation. I would just stay away from trying to sound clever if I were him, it would make his life very easy.

DreamKing

Executive Member
I think it makes sense to him, he obviously thinks in Serbian/Russian/Ukranian and writes in English, that is why his message sometimes gets lost in translation. I would just stay away from trying to sound clever if I were him, it would make his life very easy.
Personal attack implied that you lost the debate.

You have 24hours to delete your post and apologize to me publicly, otherwise I will ban you forever.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Personal attack implied that you lost the debate.

You have 24hours to delete your post and apologize to me publicly, otherwise I will ban you forever.
Ok, I apologise for assuming that you might be a Serbian/Russian or Ukranian, now since that is out of the way, you do obviously use a different language in your head to formulate your post and have to write in English, right? I was just trying to explain the mess that is your posts, nothing insulting there? Unless you simply have no idea how your posts sound?

And my point stands about you trying to sound clever by calling people idiots, etc, it just makes things worse.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Ok, I apologise for assuming that you might be a Serbian/Russian or Ukranian, now since that is out of the way, you do obviously use a different language in your head to formulate your post and have to write in English, right? I was just trying to explain the mess that is your posts, nothing insulting there? Unless you simply have no idea how your posts sound?

And my point stands about you trying to sound clever by calling people idiots, etc, it just makes things worse.
I'd like to see DK apologise for similar posts in future.

DreamKing

Executive Member

Apology accepted.

I do insult this government and their supporters, what's wrong with it? I will still use the strongest words to criticize the wrong doing in this country in the future. If you feel you were insulted by what I said, that means what you are doing currently is wrong. Do the right thing, don't support this evil government any more. Ok?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Apology accepted.

I do insult this government and their supporters, what's wrong with it? I will still use the strongest words to criticize the wrong doing in this country in the future. If you feel you were insulted by what I said, that means what you are doing currently is wrong. Do the right thing, don't support this evil government any more. Ok?
Suit yourself.