Floyd Shivambu's brother looted VBS Mutual Bank - Full List

Gordon_R

Executive Member

Gordon_R

Executive Member
Hopefully Shamila sets up a unit dedicated to prosecuting officials for contravening the PFMA, which these lot are certainly guilty of.
The NPA is only one of the stumbling blocks on the way to a successful prosecution: https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/art...rings-sense-of-hope-and-new-better-beginning/

But before people can be charged, the Hawks have to investigate. And if those investigations are not up to scratch, prosecutions will fail. This appears to have already happened with regard to the Estina Dairy scandal after the NPA had to withdraw charges relating to the Gupta family last week.

Gordon_R

Executive Member

3WA

Executive Member
Steals.
Ill-gained house.
Racist and anger issues.
Doesn't want to support his kid(s)
Can't do maths.

This guy is the Limpopo Zuma.

Gordon_R

Executive Member
I don't know any of these people, but it seems their denials won't stand up to hard forensic evidence in court: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...cash-paid-for-top-anc-mans-r95m-home-20181211

New evidence before the high court shows that ANC Limpopo treasurer general Danny Msiza allegedly personally benefited from the wide-scale looting of VBS Mutual Bank, despite his denials.

Msiza allegedly received more than R1.5m paid to a company of which he and his wife are directors, from a middleman who facilitated multimillion-rand unlawful deposits from municipalities into VBS, Kabelo Matsepe.

Matsepe's company Moshate, also allegedly assisted in servicing a R9.5m bond VBS granted to Msiza's company for a Polokwane property under dubious circumstances by VBS.
Msiza, who has been fighting for his political life in recent weeks, filed a court application in October seeking to challenge Motau's report and in particular, for paragraphs of the report to be "expunged/deleted".

It now appears that his court application has backfired.

Motau's responding papers, which were served on Tuesday, have revealed the evidence that motivated his conclusions and findings that Msiza played a crucial role in the VBS looting scheme.

Mista_Mobsta

I am so very glad this can of worms is opening up...they try to stop one leak in the boat by diversion tactics (am sure BLF are full in bed with this lot at the moment) and then 5 more appear. Keep digging Scorpio and Daily Maverick, you guys are doing a magnificent job to show these Dunning-Kruger sufferers for what they are - thieves, wannabe celebrities living the high life and liars!

John Tempus

Expert Member
I am so very glad this can of worms is opening up...they try to stop one leak in the boat by diversion tactics (am sure BLF are full in bed with this lot at the moment) and then 5 more appear. Keep digging Scorpio and Daily Maverick, you guys are doing a magnificent job to show these Dunning-Kruger sufferers for what they are - thieves, wannabe celebrities living the high life and liars!
I will wait until we see real action ie. JAILTIME. Until then all these articles and procedures mean absolutely nothing. Seen this year after year.

Don't even try and claim the money back it is all likely spend on gold chains and girlfriends. Lock these criminals up for life in solitary confinement.

If we can't bring back capital to make examples of high level crimes then the next best thing is solitary confinement on life sentence in fact it would be an even better way to make an example than capital punishment.

schumi

Honorary Master
Vhembe mayor resigns, while six mayors are fired over #VBS scandal

Johannesburg - Vhembe District Municipality Mayor Florence Radzilani has resigned amid allegations of her involvement in the VBS scandal.

Radzilani resigned in a letter dated December 11, and she insists that she was not involved in the VBS scandal.

"I, therefore, tender my resignation with immediate effect. I would like to reiterate the fact that I have consistently communicated that I was not involved in VBS municipal investments, both officially and privately," Radzilani said in her resignation letter.

The municipality she governed invested millions of rand into VBS and she allegedly involved in encouraging the investment.
She was quoted in text messages to a VBS official asking for a "Christmas" and was allegedly given R300 000 for her work.

More at:
https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics...ix-mayors-are-fired-over-vbs-scandal-18464784

R13...

Honorary Master
Resignations, people being fired, where are the prosecutions??
And the taxman? If SARS got off and audited all these deals they'll be able to cover that revenue hole several times over. And even have enough left over to give us a tax break. The new taxman has a lot of work to get through when he's appointed, these corrupt lot, the cigarette smugglers, Zuptoids just for a start.