Floyd Shivambu's brother looted VBS Mutual Bank - Full List

3WA

Executive Member

3WA

Executive Member
Malema is a buffoon.
I would have expected a blanket, nonspecific denial. Now, if a hypothetical law enforcement officer decides to investigate, they just have to check with a school administrator whether those funds were credited to Malema's account.

garp

Executive Member
I would have expected a blanket, nonspecific denial. Now, if a hypothetical law enforcement officer decides to investigate, they just have to check with a school administrator whether those funds were credited to Malema's account.
Although, it is probably not all that relevant whose account the funds were credited to. The point is it came from the account/card in question. Malema can't say on one hand it wasn't him spending all that money and on the other, say, "Oh that payment, it was for someone else's kid".

3WA

Executive Member
Although, it is probably not all that relevant whose account the funds were credited to. The point is it came from the account/card in question. Malema can't say on one hand it wasn't him spending all that money and on the other, say, "Oh that payment, it was for someone else's kid".
Yeah I wonder if he consulted his lawyer before shooting off.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Absolutely. He is confessing to spending the money as indicated (i.e. to the school) by the journalist. Which:

a) links him to the card being used
b) gives credibility to all the other expenditure items as listed
c) links him to the source of the funds being used for the expenditure

And should that source of funds be proven to be stolen from VBS, well then, the farker has just incriminated himself.

Sollie

Expert Member
Seems the new focus on Julius by the Hawks is after Afriforum wanted to go after him for all the outstanding issues as he was seen as untouchable.

:popcorn:
(Need to buy more. Can't seem to have enough in the current climate)

3WA

Executive Member
Absolutely. He is confessing to spending the money as indicated (i.e. to the school) by the journalist. Which:

a) links him to the card being used
b) gives credibility to all the other expenditure items as listed
Also starts to give even more credibility to what the journalist has written about his EFF colleagues. I wonder what Floyd thinks of this.

Sollie

Expert Member
Seems more and more like the EFF is just one big money laundering machine feeding off the chaos and weaknesses in South Africa.