Floyd Shivambu's brother looted VBS Mutual Bank - Full List

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
I haven't trawled through 8 pages of thread so apologies if this has been asked and answered but has there been any official comment from the EFF on this?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yip, have no idea what the relevance is of Steinhoff receiving less media coverage. The Steinhoff debacle didn't have politicians and political parties directly benefit at the expense of the poor...
Precisely...

Or the BS in relation to EWC and the majority (when its abundantly clear that its NOT what the majority wants) and the white ownership of banks (which again is not true really)

schumi

Honorary Master
Prasa employee hailed for her role in saving R1bn from VBS bank heist

The South African Transport and Allied Workers Union (SATAWU) as well as the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) have been implicated in the report on the failure of VBS Mutual Bank, titled “The Great Bank Heist”, that was published on Wednesday.

The report was conducted at the behest of the Reserve Bank by advocate Terry Motau with the assistance of Werksman’s Attorneys. It stated that “VBS went on a concerted and deliberate campaign to attract very substantial deposits from municipalities” and “state entities such as PRASA by the payment of so-called ‘commissions’ in order to solicit such deposits.”
More at : https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...r-her-role-in-saving-r1bn-from-vbs-bank-heist

ambroseg1

Executive Member

patrick123

Expert Member
Statement by Brian Shivambu on the VBS allegations: “Sgameka projects doesn’t have any working relationship with VBS & has never received payment from VBS. SA’s law does not permit anyone to be put into trial, &convict them without granting them the right to state their version”.
Somehow I keep reading Brian's company as Smegma projects.

BBSA

Executive Member
Ok then but it still falls short of the Zuma and Nene's scenarios. Let's just leave it there before I am accused of things.
Sad part is that they went through the homelands days with the bank, many were able to build homes for themselves through the bank, only for it to collapse now when it was supposed to be thriving, I am so ashamed...
Why are you ashamed?

Solarion

Honorary Master
They will respond next week apparently.

Spin on this scale can't be manufactured overnight.
The investigators have all of Brian, Floyd's and EFF's bank statements. Spin all they like but the gears of justice are busy turning and they are simply along for the ride now. Best buckle up.