FMF: Cigarette ban in SA could last until 2021

John_Phoenix

You know what to do....
Yeah, that helped a raftload with over half a million people "signing a petition" to stop the ban on smoking.

These petitions mean less than TP.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Getting your email address harvested by some rando, is not change.

This will not stop until it is stopped.

The Voice

Executive Member
R200 for a box? Not bad. Still a few Rand short of what it costs here in the UK, though.

Petec

Expert Member
That's an awful long time for corrupt ANC cronies to make a killing off the black market... :rolleyes:
It's just incredible that no one is reporting on the ANC members and their cronies who have direct ownership / involvement with the cigarette companies currently manufacturing and selling to the black market. It's literally business as usual, but at profit rates that have never been seen before.

Petec

Expert Member
I don't think I've hated anyone as much as I do that old witchdoctor
One just has to dig to find her links to the illicit cigarette trade. There is a very clear reason for this ban. They are making a killing.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Comedy gold this bitch ... Also crazy that in a poor country, people are parting with the amount of money they are to get their fix :laugh:

noxibox

Honorary Master
What do you do with a witch... They are gonna burn her
First have to do the witch test though. Throw her into some water to see if she floats. If she drowns she wasn't a witch. If she survives then she is. Then you burn her.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
First have to do the witch test though. Throw her into some water to see if she floats. If she drowns she wasn't a witch. If she survives then she is. Then you burn her.
What do we do if the water doesn't want to be touched by her level of stupid?

Grant

Honorary Master
Is the wearing of a mask that covers nose and mouth not mandatory, and failure to do so a prosecutable offense?

Screenshot_20200523_082908.jpg

Grant

Honorary Master
What do you do with a witch... They are gonna burn her
There was a process to be followed - not just drag off and burn.

Firstly, the suspected witch would be secured into a chair at the end of a long pole placed above a deep body of water.
The suspected witch would then be dunked under water for a few minutes at a time.
This process was repeated.
Death by drowning served as evidence of innocence.
Survival confirmed the person was a witch - having punishment of burning at the stake.

Follow established procedure ppl.!

MirageF1

Executive Member
Gd he's uglier than i thought with that rat moustache.

Those 2 make a right pair....they should entertain shacking up post lockdown.

Fortunately they both past breeding age.