FNB’s mobile operator – prices and launch details

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
FNB was asked for comment regarding its mobile service, but the company did not respond by the time of publication
Then why not wait? :confused: It's not like you're holding the presses these days.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
article says cell C.

but I understand why you would not want to read it. there is literally no point in the read.

nothing is confirmed, I don't understand why the article was posted at all

hellfire

Honorary Master
Using the Flexi option, users will be able to create their own package by choosing from voice, data, and SMS bundles.

This is actually amazing!

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
The flexi option is quite interesting... but if its confirmed to be on CellC I won't touch it with a bargepole.

Xino_sam

Expert Member
They speculate Cell C.

article says cell C.

but I understand why you would not want to read it. there is literally no point in the read.

nothing is confirmed, I don't understand why the article was posted at all

I saw this "Information received by MyBroadband about the new FNB mobile service suggests it will use the Cell C network. This was not confirmed by FNB." not sure about the accuracy of the speculation.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
The flexi option is quite interesting... but if its confirmed to be on CellC I won't touch it with a bargepole.

Would be really cool if they could have a roaming agreement with more than one provider.

Even if its just Telkom/Voda or CellC/Telkom

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

Would be really cool if they could have a roaming agreement with more than one provider.

Even if its just Telkom/Voda or CellC/Telkom

Xino_sam

Expert Member
If they do not go with Cell C, which other mobile operator would the people want FNB to partner with?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Then why not wait? :confused: It's not like you're holding the presses these days.
We have been asking FNB for comment about this for a long time, without much success. People have been asking about the service, and we therefore tried to get as much info as possible about it.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
So more retarded package that link minutes to data.

Give me a LOTS of DATA plan with LITTLE MINUTES or no minutes at all and I'll finally be happy.

Otherwise I'm sticking to my plan and going Prepaid end of the year so I can do what I want with my money.

The Flexi might work if it is genuinely flexi and lets me take a 1GB Data option with 50 minutes.

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
I've been waiting for this launch for a long time, but don't see the excitement yet. I'm not a big fan of ebucks

I was at least expecting a departure from the antiquated 24m contracts.

I also expected good deals on the devices to be integrated into the offer. Perhaps that is still coming.