FNB announces monthly draw for vaccinated customers with giveaways of up to R6 million

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Funny thing with this FNB app, every time I complete something outside the regular banking functionality it crashes with, "Unable to process your request", but my action is still processed.

FNB, please fix.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I was hoping it would ask me to scan my unique QR code in
I still wanna get this done as a tattoo on my wrist

• Wow
Reactions: "D"

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Funny thing with this FNB app, every time I complete something outside the regular banking functionality it crashes with, "Unable to process your request", but my action is still processed.

FNB, please fix.
Ive never ever had a crash with the FNB app in all the years of using it.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Each month, a single draw October 2021, November 2021 and December 2021. Each monthly winner could win R3 million. If 60 or older an additional R1 million will be awarded, and if the winner has an FNB Life Policy or policies, FNB will pay out an additional amount of maximum of R 2 million. A single person can win up to R 6 million.

The first draw will be within the first 5 business days of the next month.

Just need one dose of any COVID-19 vaccine for qualifying, and requires valid proof, though they don't define what is qualified as proof of vaccination.

That is all people need to know, the rest of it is self-explanatory just by going through the process of signing up for participation.

Winners will be contacted via email or telephone, from that point forward you have 7 days to claim up to R 6 million.

Done.

Last edited:

Speedracer

FNB's monthly lottery for vaccinated clients

First National Bank (FNB) has announced financial incentives for its vaccinated customers, who stand a chance to receive up to R6 million each month via a monthly draw.

FNB will be offering vaccinated customers up to R18 million over the next three months in support of national efforts to minimise the impact of Covid-19.
Guess who is paying for this expense, hahahahahaha the poor customers of FNB. Similar to fraud in my eyes using other peoples hard earned money to entice them to think they are scoring.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Guess who is paying for this expense, hahahahahaha the poor customers of FNB. Similar to fraud in my eyes using other peoples hard earned money to entice them to think they are scoring.

What do you mean using other peoples hard earned money? They not using their own (corporate) earned money? They are taking the prize money from peoples bank accounts? One pays the banks fees because you agreed to it, if you don't agree with it, you leave the bank.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

It is called an incentive.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Not interested in a second rate "vaccine" from a second rate "bank".
You're not interested in any vaccine let's be honest. Not your modus operandi. If it was for IVM stocks, hell you'd be front of the line there.

Craig_

Honorary Master
Thanks, I entered. I'm also an fnb life client so potential 5 million win if I do win.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Selling my pure sperm is a much better bet :cool: