FNB announces monthly draw for vaccinated customers with giveaways of up to R6 million

WollieVerstege

It looks like you just have to claim you're vaxxed. Meaning I can enter and if I win I can quickly go get vaxxed for proof when they ask.
I assume they will compare the date of your declaration with the date of vaccination. If it is after, you technically lied and cannot win. Unless you are very dishonest and try to bribe all the people involved.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I assume they will compare the date of your declaration with the date of vaccination. If it is after, you technically lied and cannot win. Unless you are very dishonest and try to bribe all the people involved.
What if a winner spoof their vaccine record card? Yes, it is fraud, but FNB would need to be able to cross-reference a vaccine record card somehow.

WollieVerstege

What if a winner spoof their vaccine record card? Yes, it is fraud, but FNB would need to be able to cross-reference a vaccine record card somehow.
I assume FNB will check on what was actually recoded electronically in EVDS. The actual vaccine card will probably not be a valid form of proof.
So you would have to bribe the person writing the card and the one doing the electronic capturing.
Also, if you have a medical aid, they would have submitted a claim to them as well that will be timestamped.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I assume FNB will check on what was actually recoded electronically in EVDS. The actual vaccine card will probably not be a valid form of proof.
So you would have to bribe the person writing the card and the one doing the electronic capturing.
Also, if you have a medical aid, they would have submitted a claim to them as well that will be timestamped.

How does FNB access EVDS?

Swa

Honorary Master
You're not interested in any vaccine let's be honest. Not your modus operandi. If it was for IVM stocks, hell you'd be front of the line there.
I shouldn't have to be because if we're honest all the worthwhile proven ones were given at birth.

JohnMao

Executive Member
I shouldn't have to be because if we're honest all the worthwhile proven ones were given at birth.
Those were, yes. Whether or not you have had them is another story considering how anti-vax/pro-IVM you are.

Swa

Honorary Master
Because they want you to download and register on their app.
Seems pretty obvious?
Exactly. It's about their bank and their pathetic app.

easiest path to millions if you get it though ? Took me few clicks and a minute. Also, don't you see privacy issues if they are allowed to scrape complete evds data ?
Perhaps but all FNB customers can be entered automatically and they then just ask for proof if you win.

Swa

Honorary Master
Those were, yes. Whether or not you have had them is another story considering how anti-vax/pro-IVM you are.
I don't actually care because most of those are either not a big risk in SA or only if you're a kid.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Perhaps but all FNB customers can be entered automatically and they then just ask for proof if you win.

It is against our law. A person must accept the 'offer' to participate in a competition. The rules must be agreed to which also serves as the declaration.

Swa

Honorary Master
It is against our law. A person must accept the 'offer' to participate in a competition. The rules must be agreed to which also serves as the declaration.
I'm sure I've been entered into competitions before for simply participating in something without "accepting an offer" to participate in the competition.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I had a good chuckle as I filled out the form (fitness assessment) realizing they are actually selling go to the gym, buy our promotional equipment and do not practice on your own by yourself as they are not benefitting in one way or the other.

JohnMao

Executive Member
I don't actually care because most of those are either not a big risk in SA or only if you're a kid.
Ah yeah, forgot you are an expert with no qualifications. Well, sorry...a bit of reading meaning no qualifications are required.

• Haha
Reactions: Swa

Swa

Honorary Master
Ah yeah, forgot you are an expert with no qualifications. Well, sorry...a bit of reading meaning no qualifications are required.
I gave you an answer. But as usual you just don't want to accept it.

grok

Honorary Master
Yes

Yes!

Wait, what a load of bullschit…
What a doofus crybaby, quite happy to have others discriminated against regarding vaccination status.. but not against herself regarding age, then its bullshit.

You represent the woke generation perfectly, only thing is you should've called yourself 2WA, for the double standards!!

Last edited: