FNB App not recognising my Username

powermzii

Expert Member
Has been happening for a few days now - i enter my username (the same one i use on the web) and it returns an error that the username is not valid for IB.
I enter the same username on wen and am able to log on
So i delinked my phone (on the web) and uninstalled the app. Reinstalled and i am getting the same error on trying to setup a profile on the phone. I also changed my username + password but the new combination is not working.

Anyone else having similar issues?

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Haven't seen any issues though once linked you don't need your username and I'm not going to unlink my device to check :D

powermzii

Expert Member
Haven't seen any issues though once linked you don't need your username and I'm not going to unlink my device to check :D
I've always needed my username to log onto mobile app - except when i had fingerprint security enabled.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Same thing happened to me over the weekend.

after changing my password, de-linking the app and still not having any luck, I just gave up.
Tried again two days later and it worked.

Maybe a 48hr ban of some sorts?

powermzii

Expert Member
Same thing happened to me over the weekend.

after changing my password, de-linking the app and still not having any luck, I just gave up.
Tried again two days later and it worked.

Maybe a 48hr ban of some sorts?
Cool will wait it out and see what happens. Not ideal but what can one do.

powermzii

Expert Member
Went the Twitter route and RBJacobs suggested I contact them directly as well. Said he wasn't aware of any issues and that there shouldn't be any issues if i can log on using web...Very odd