FNB Connect offers customers data rollover and transfers

mister

Executive Member
“We believe that the combination of free data rollover, data transfer, depletion notices, and consent on out-of-bundle usage adds significant value to FNB customers.”
How noble of you to follow the regulations...

Lupus

Honorary Master
Would be fine if I had signal the last couple of days :(

K3NS31

Expert Member
Great news for me. I waste at least a gig every month. Now I can save up for emergencies.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Great news for me. I waste at least a gig every month. Now I can save up for emergencies.
Yup and now that it's gone up you feel it, sigh I've also been having signal problems but think it's load shedding related. And when it does switch over to Vodacom for roaming I've got no data?

BBSA

Honorary Master
At the moment they us new data before old data. Hope they also change that rule, else the rollover data is basically useless.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Just received the following sms:

FNB :) You can now roll over or transfer Connect data. Dial *147#, select Services, Bundle Management, Roll over Data or Transfer Data. T/Cs apply
It is really stupid that the data roll over is not automatic.

K3NS31

Expert Member
Am I being stoopid? Can't figure out if rollover costs anything.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Would've been nice to let me know yesterday my data was going to expire today sigh.

K3NS31

Expert Member
Nice. The SMS just said T's&C's apply. Didn't specify if it costs. Now, how about continuous rollover? (I haven't read the full details of the new regulations yet). Can I rollover the remainder of the same bundle again next month?