FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Haha yesterday my mom said she wanted a Philips air fryer.

Ebucks spy is listening to my home conversation....

ele33

I tried again. added 2 to my order and the biggest size. I only pay R60 and it is also to Bellville. Try again
Tried again - still shows over R100 for all the items I tried. Airfryer delivery cost is R250, and that's a relatively small item.
Interesting that the delivery cost is different per user to the same area.

Speedster

Executive Member
Came home to find my TV missing. Is the current LG on special worth it?

Speedster

Executive Member
Fok. Hope that's all that walked.
It seems it is all they took (plus the damage to the door). We have external alarm beams so I think that caused them to be extra quick. Alarm timings show it took them three minutes to enter the house after they triggered the first beam, they were gone a minute later. So all in under five minutes from perimeter breach to exit.

writing_me

It seems it is all they took (plus the damage to the door). We have external alarm beams so I think that caused them to be extra quick. Alarm timings show it took them three minutes to enter the house after they triggered the first beam, they were gone a minute later. So all in under five minutes from perimeter breach to exit.
Sorry to hear that.

When they deliver your tv, just be aware that many criminals work with these delivery people. There are now a few stranges that know that you have a brand-spanking new LG TV just sitting there up for grabs, and they have your address obviously, and perhaps even times you're at home (as they'll know when you'll receive your TV).

We bought a TV at Game several years ago, and we gave the store our home address, and low and behold, a day or two there was an attempted break-in.

Stay safe and stay aware.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Sorry to hear that.

When they deliver your tv, just be aware that many criminals work with these delivery people. There are now a few stranges that know that you have a brand-spanking new LG TV just sitting there up for grabs, and they have your address obviously, and perhaps even times you're at home (as they'll know when you'll receive your TV).

We bought a TV at Game several years ago, and we gave the store our home address, and low and behold, a day or two there was an attempted break-in.

Stay safe and stay aware.
Did you leave the packaging somewhere it was visible?