FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

Dolby

Honorary Master
I guess it may depend on what apps you use. The DSTV Now app on Hisense barely works whereas it's perfect on Android TV (Mi Box S).
Yea ... and definitely brand and age dependent. A smart TV differs hugely from brand to brand .... LG and Samsung are the best ones.

But on the apps, it coveres the popular ones easily. The 2019 Samsung TVs have DSTV Now, Showmax, Netflix (UHD/HDR), YouTube (UHD/HDR), Amazon Prime (UHD/HDR), and even Apple TV (UHD/HDR). It even does Dolby Atmos streaming, which the Mi S (and I think any Androd box) can't do either. I also find it quicker, more nimble and more fluid.

And lastly it's just so convenient - it's just 'on' and available ... there's no need to click and select a source.

Granted, the TV may stop receiving updates in 4 years and then you'd need a streaming box. I've had a Samsung H7000 (2014) / KU7000 (2016) / Q7F (2017) and Q70R (2019) and my Q7F was still recieving updates 2 years later.

Speedwise, even the (almost) 4 year old KU7000 was decent - but going a bit older than that, can be laggy.

eehellfire

Executive Member
Any reviews on that LG 55 inch on the app deals this week?
I'm also torn between getting it and saving eBucks for Black Friday

Pufferfish94

I got it a while back and have been very happy with it. I am no expert though, just an average user.

It does not however have google assistant available in South Africa, which is a bummer

GrootBaas

Also been sitting with my finger on the trigger but think I'm going to hold off until black Friday. Currently have a 43" and the 55" will be a great upgrade. Don't think my room is big enough to justify a 65"

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Anyone have any experience with those misting systems? How effective are they, how much pressure do they need?

Swing

Anyone have any advice on the bed?

I know there was a Sealy in the store a while ago.

Is the one on now worth it or should I wait in the hope they bring the Sealy back?

crawler

Anyone have any experience with those misting systems? How effective are they, how much pressure do they need?
After this weekends heat. I just bought one, Delivery 27th

Would be nice to have before weekend and try out

Bighit

Expert Member
Is the one on now worth it or should I wait in the hope they bring the Sealy back?
Looks like a good deal, it's R5400 at takealot and it's free delivery on ebucks - anway, I've just bought one. Delivery on Sunday which is weird.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Only insofar as sitting under them at restaurants and they were quite effective.

I would be more concerned about how much water they use.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Only insofar as sitting under them at restaurants and they were quite effective.

I would be more concerned about how much water they use.
Don't plan to use it often, just when it's in the 30s and we're entertaining outside.

Say What

I dont want to miss out on eBucks discounts. I wonder if products will be on discounts for BF