FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

Caldo

I placed an order on Monday, still no delivery...
They have made me used to rapid delivery times, now i am feeling anxious waiting...

AadilG

I placed an order on Monday, still no delivery...
They have made me used to rapid delivery times, now i am feeling anxious waiting...
I ordered the drill on monday and it was delivered yesterday

APoc184

Honorary Master
Ebucks area in guys and new deals as well.

Ones I quickly noticed.

Samsung galaxy S10
IPhone 7
PS4
Garmin Vivoactive 3
13" Macbook
55" LG UHD

I very quickly grabbed the Garmin. Thanks FNB spy. Fenix 5 would have been nicer but this will be just fine and now I actually have much more eBucks left to spend.
I know it is not such a killer deal as most online retailer sell them for between R4500-R5000 instead of R5999 from FNB. But R3600 is still a decent price and I using the eBucks it actually cost me R0.00.
Now just hoping that it is the Black Slate version.

Last edited:

Say What

Seems like you need to monitor it almost daily as they add whenever they feel like

JayM

Expert Member
I'm seeing vastly differing prices online, but is R11399.00 for the Galaxy S10 a good deal?

JayM

Expert Member
It is 15 399 or am I dumb
It just changed for me now too. The discounted price is R9239.40 (full price R15399).

I wonder how easy this would be to flog at R11K. Seems like a good deal.

franshorn

Ordered the Garmin Vivoactive 3 on the app this morning. Didn't give me an option to choose a colour, so hope they will deliver the Slate/ Black one.
Called the Call center, they told me if it's not the colour I want, then I must log a return. Kind of stupid as they could have just made sure BEFORE sending it out for delivery.

Either way, already got notification it will be delivered tomorrow

Pufferfish94

yes you input your ID number/ TV Licence number
Cool ordered the LG 55" off the app and it never asked me for either... I don't actually have one either hence why I asked. Would they require me produce one on delivery?

APoc184

Honorary Master
Ordered the Garmin Vivoactive 3 on the app this morning. Didn't give me an option to choose a colour, so hope they will deliver the Slate/ Black one.
Called the Call center, they told me if it's not the colour I want, then I must log a return. Kind of stupid as they could have just made sure BEFORE sending it out for delivery.

Either way, already got notification it will be delivered tomorrow
Also received SMS already that it will be delivered tomorrow.

Did you perhaps ask the call centre if they do indeed stock all the different colours? Because also hoping for the slate.

franshorn

Cool ordered the LG 55" off the app and it never asked me for either... I don't actually have one either hence why I asked. Would they require me produce one on delivery?
No idea mate. I ordered my TV on the ebucks website during black friday and I had to put in my ID number to verify the TV licence before proceeding to the payment side. So they might just check it anyway, seeing that they have your ID number on your profile.

franshorn

Also received SMS already that it will be delivered tomorrow.

Did you perhaps ask the call centre if they do indeed stock all the different colours? Because also hoping for the slate.
Chick in the call center didn't really know what was happening. Said if I am not happy, I can request a different colour after it's been delivered. So will wait and see.