FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

Tman*

Expert Member
got the ps4 deal!

Just missed it last month before the less 40% disappeared.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Chick in the call center didn't really know what was happening. Said if I am not happy, I can request a different colour after it's been delivered. So will wait and see.
Thanks. Yeah probably just following the script in front of her, and answering that you can return if not happy.

Just hoping it is indeed the black slate version they do send. Seeing as it is the more expensive version of the lot (excl the music version) and their original price is a bit steeper than other retailers.

FNB Spy. Might help if you give the option to select colour or at least state the colour model in the shop description. K thnx bye! :p

kiepie

Executive Member
Am I right that the weekly specials are only available on the FNB App?Dewalt Drill.PNG

phant1m

Probably had either collected a lot of eBucks and burning off now or buys ebucks.

Fcon_Vpro

It's always Man United, Liverpool Madrid And City It is Never Arsenal.
Not true. They often had the Puma jerseys over the last 2 years. Liverpool was listed the most often, but I did see Arsenal often.
I doubt the brand new Adidas Arsenal kit will appear. Maybe mid season towards end of season.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Ordered the Garmin Vivoactive 3 on the app this morning. Didn't give me an option to choose a colour, so hope they will deliver the Slate/ Black one.
Called the Call center, they told me if it's not the colour I want, then I must log a return. Kind of stupid as they could have just made sure BEFORE sending it out for delivery.

Either way, already got notification it will be delivered tomorrow
Mine was just delivered....

And argh crap! It is the Rose Gold version. I am not that in touch with my feminine side to wear this.

Now to start the return process and hope to get a Black Slate Version out of them. Otherwise a refund.

franshorn

Mine was just delivered....

And argh crap! It is the Rose Gold version. I am not that in touch with my feminine side to wear this.

Now to start the return process and hope to get a Black Slate Version out of them. Otherwise a refund.
Dammit that sucks...
Still waiting for mine to come

APoc184

Honorary Master
Dammit that sucks...
Still waiting for mine to come
Mail sent for return and Black/Slate version requested.

Will update once I hear back from them.

Luckily I took a screenshot yesterday morning of the deal on the FNB app which showed the black version.

Say What

Mail sent for return and Black/Slate version requested.

Will update once I hear back from them.

Luckily I took a screenshot yesterday morning of the deal on the FNB app which showed the black version.
log a return request online. My experience is that it is much quicker.

APoc184

Honorary Master
log a return request online. My experience is that it is much quicker.
I couldn't find it on the shop when quickly looking.

Will go check again when it is bit calmer in the office.

Or is it on the app?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it. I was looking under the tracking order part instead op Shop Orders part.
Still shows as being delivered so no return option on it yet. Will log return there as well when orders get updated.

Thanks

APoc184

Honorary Master
So logged a replacement via the site when they marked the order complete.

Then browsed around on the website at the other stuff and happened to go to the FNB App Deals category again.

Low and behold the same watch is back on 40% off. But a whole R1000 cheaper.
Now also allows for selection of the colour. Rose/Gold or Slate Bezel.

So I quickly went ahead and purchased that one.
Will simply just return the Rose Gold version for a refund now. If it was only a few rand I would have just swopped it. But R1000 difference is a lot.

Original deal yesterday morning.
OLD DEAL.jpg

And the new deal.

new deal.jpg

franshorn

Then browsed around on the website at the other stuff and happened to go to the FNB App Deals category again.

Will simply just return the Rose Gold version for a refund now. If it was only a few rand I would have just swopped it. But R1000 difference is a lot.

View attachment 700377

And the new deal.

View attachment 700379
When I ordered it yesterday, the choice was not there, but I paid the R2579 worth of ebucks

APoc184

Honorary Master
When I ordered it yesterday, the choice was not there, but I paid the R2579 worth of ebucks
Yeah I believe they changed the price later in the morning. Someone in the other eBucks thread alerted me to it after I already pulled the trigger at R3600 before 6am the morning. Damn FOMO!
When I checked 30min later the deal was completely taken off.

Only back now at the same discounted price and with colour selection available.

Soul Amazing

Not true. They often had the Puma jerseys over the last 2 years. Liverpool was listed the most often, but I did see Arsenal often.
I doubt the brand new Adidas Arsenal kit will appear. Maybe mid season towards end of season.
They did have the new Arsenal Home Jersey (Adidas) last month but got sold out quick once it was on 40% off...

bar1

Expert Member

View attachment 700377

And the new deal.

View attachment 700379
Yeah I believe they changed the price later in the morning. Someone in the other eBucks thread alerted me to it after I already pulled the trigger at R3600 before 6am the morning. Damn FOMO!
When I checked 30min later the deal was completely taken off.

Only back now at the same discounted price and with colour selection available.
yep it was me....still can't decide if i should get it or not.
I have the amazinfit pace....and happy with it, but struggling to get it to work with discovery.