FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

bar1

Expert Member
I actually set up a monitor, it monitors the DJI mavic mini and Fly more, and the apple page for the word 40%.
and i get a notification...

bar1

Expert Member
I actually set up a monitor, it monitors the DJI mavic mini and Fly more, and the apple page for the word 40%.
and i get a notification...
If anyone is interested, sign up on:

Create a new monitor
and something like this:
(copy and paste the URL of the item you want)

wtg

For those that got the mi purifier, does it resolve sinus problems? And from where do you get filters? I see the filters are out of stock basically everywhere locally

Suspect99

Executive Member
For those that got the mi purifier, does it resolve sinus problems? And from where do you get filters? I see the filters are out of stock basically everywhere locally
I haven't taken a hayfever tablet since a few weeks after I've got it if that helps. Dunno about sinus. I haven't had to replace a filter yet

Reactions: wtg

Bincx

I bought a filter replacement a few months ago from the ebucks shop. Otherwise for now the other options are international online retailers e.g. amazon, banggood, etc.

Reactions: wtg

wtg

This week's app deals look very sad so far. Only a generic e-table and a generic set of earpods are 40% off.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Looks like the eBucks app deals spreadsheet uploader had a rough weekend
And is taking it out on us