FNB eBucks Weekly Deals 2019

IssiAmd

They have a considerable amount of items in the store which are considered essential items.
A lot of them of at 40% discount.

Considering delivery is the better option during a lockdown and most retailers do not offer delivery it would actually be good if they continued to provide a service.

But hey, any chance to use a meme right...

Bincx

Ebucks store has basic problems, they can't even categorize properly. They do deal uploads manually :p
I think classifying essential vs. non-essential items might be a stretch for them.
By the time they figure it out, lockdown might be over....

eehellfire

Honorary Master
They have a considerable amount of items in the store which are considered essential items.
A lot of them of at 40% discount.

Considering delivery is the better option during a lockdown and most retailers do not offer delivery it would actually be good if they continued to provide a service.

But hey, any chance to use a meme right...
I think they'd rather focus on their core essential service which is banking

Sayf777

Expert Member
Don't think the store will open, they would've already updated the app this pass weekend to revert to the old ebucks tab?

R_Factor

Store should hopefully open soon due to ebucks rewards being sorted so early this month. I assume tomorrow or worst case Monday

@ ebucks spy, iPhone 11 128GB in Red or Purple pretty please, much needed right now lol