FNB extends R2 per litre fuel rewards boost and announces double eBucks rewards at Checkers

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Good news for FNB's huge fuel rewards boost

FNB has announced a range of temporary adjustments to its eBucks rewards programme to provide relief to customers amid rising interest rates and higher fuel and food prices.

The value-added benefits will run from October 2022 to December 2022 and include extending its fuel price relief campaign for at least another three months.

Nice - this will continue paying for the family's airtime.

“Private Banking and Business customers get up to 30% off when paying with their Virtual Cards at any store.”

Damn 30% back in paying bills!!

Reactions: 3WA
Damn FNB, giving back to the rich-assed buggers who need it the least. Poor plebs on Premier.
But that’s normal. The richer you are the more free stuff you get. Similarly people who can’t afford Premier will normally be complaining about those on Premier getting more free stuff.

Do you have to keep using the virtual card everytime you put in petrol or just once + the once off online purchase?

Do you have to keep using the virtual card everytime you put in petrol or just once + the once off online purchase?
Each time if you want the bonus. Same for the online purchase.

I use my virtual card for everything now. It is really convenient and feels safer as the CSV seems to change every hour.

Makes up for the below par service I received from them lately.

So I purchased an item at clicks yesterday for R200 and I see this morning that it has already been banked? How is this possible.. Was hoping it would count for Oct lol(Nov rewards)

So I purchased an item at clicks yesterday for R200 and I see this morning that it has already been banked? How is this possible.. Was hoping it would count for Oct lol(Nov rewards)
I've noticed that on previous occasions, with Checkers as well, last couple days of the month, it gets banked the next day

Back