FNB has more Smart Device offers in the works

F1 Fan

Executive Member
Great, haven't bought anything from them yet, but will give see when the PS4 comes out.

By the way, can you settle your balance early with them?

F1 Fan

Executive Member
Great, haven't bought anything from them yet, but will give see when the PS4 comes out.

Sherbang

Executive Member

You can settle your balance early but you forfeit the discount if you do

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'd strongly consider the iPad Air/Mini Retina if I can get a nice discount on it. Excited to see what they bring out now.

Mbuzi

Expert Member

Yes you can, but discount falls away.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
hmmm tempting to see the ps4 price.

6300/24 = R262 ,without discount , so probably R250 a month and then R50 discount for using my cc , im more then willing to pay R200 a month for a ps4 :)

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Was looking for the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 but I only see the 7" one on the website

Dolby

Honorary Master
If they do the Nexus 5 ... I'm going to have to rethink a Samsung Tab and get the new Nexs tab instead. Two Nexus devices!

rph72

Executive Member
Are you still limited to one device per customer?

cozinsky

Expert Member
Nexus 5 AND PS4? Thank you FNB! Now to be patient... :D

I hope you don't plan to purchase both devices but FNB only allows one device every two years!! I really feel that FNB should allow at least 2 devices per account. I purchased the iPad 2 way back then and am only now eligible for a new purchase.

Maverick Jester

The Special One
I hope you don't plan to purchase both devices but FNB only allows one device every two years!! I really feel that FNB should allow at least 2 devices per account. I purchased the iPad 2 way back then and am only now eligible for a new purchase.

See my previous post.