FNB launches Connect Ultimate and Double Data promotions

Daruk

Honorary Master
Can't take this bank seriously. I opened 3 accounts with them and they were closed within 3 months. When you have to sit in a q for an hour to resolve something simple - and they can't resolve it or they've lost your details - then you see them advertising cellphones and gadgets.... you realise it's time to cut your losses.

Sure, all banks have quirks, but if they could put as much effort into personal banking as they do into marketing gadgets I suspect more people would be happy with them.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Can't take this bank seriously. I opened 3 accounts with them and they were closed within 3 months. When you have to sit in a q for an hour to resolve something simple - and they can't resolve it or they've lost your details - then you see them advertising cellphones and gadgets.... you realise it's time to cut your losses.

Sure, all banks have quirks, but if they could put as much effort into personal banking as they do into marketing gadgets I suspect more people would be happy with them.
Your mistake was going to the branch at all.

Absolutely no reason to do that.

Were the accounts closed because you didn’t put money into them? That’s standard T&C’s of any bank.