FNB launches Virtual Card - All the details

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
FNB launches Virtual Card - All the details

FNB has revealed its new Virtual Card offering, which will allow customers to create a digital card on its mobile app that they can use for online and physical payments.

The bank announced the new feature at an online launch event on 29 July, stating that it is currently in a pilot phase and would roll out to its customers over the next few months.

blunt

Expert Member
Cool... now we wait for it to launch [edit] *for everyone*

Last edited:

extrusion

“The customer never has the need to carry their physical card around if they are an Android user,” FNB said.

Still way too many problems with NFC payments, or the POS device doesn't support it. Every now and then I always have to insert my card.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
“The customer never has the need to carry their physical card around if they are an Android user,” FNB said.

Still way too many problems with NFC payments, or the POS device doesn't support it. Every now and then I always have to insert my card.
Indeed that's why I just use samsung pay, it just works and support NONE nfc machines also.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
giphy.gif

Matt91

Expert Member
How does this make them useless?

When did I say that because they're releasing this virtual card that makes them useless?

Your putting words in my mouth and jumping to conclusions.

I simply stated IMO that I think they are a useless banking institution. Keep up puddin'