FNB launches Virtual Card - All the details

Anakha56

Nope, seems to be a slow gradual roll-out. In the cards section I don't have the ability to add a virtual card. Oh well life goes on...

*edit*

I really need to stop speed reading. It says so in the article that this is a gradual roll-out *sigh*

hj007

Expert Member
Would the fees to pay be linked to what account you have? So would a debit card be charged per transaction but a credit card is free, or are all virtual cards free to pay?

Rocco1

Expert Member
Would the fees to pay be linked to what account you have? So would a debit card be charged per transaction but a credit card is free, or are all virtual cards free to pay?
prob need an existing Credit Card

tin4444

But most importantly, will it be linked to your CC Ebucks spend.

Edit: should have read the article first.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Must say that FNB have really innovative features.

Can't wait for my bank to launch a similar virtual card for online payments. really like the fact that the CVV changes every hour.

D.B.Cooper

Expert Member
I'll definitely be using this for online purchases. The added security is most welcome.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Must say that FNB have really innovative features.

Can't wait for my bank to launch a similar virtual card for online payments. really like the fact that the CVV changes every hour.
Which bank are you with?

neoprema

Executive Member
Does anyone know how I can actually just get my tap-to-pay cards to not want a pin for anything above 0.00? I mean its a bit pointless that you don't have to swipe the card but then have to put a pin in anyway...