FNB Online Banking Certificate on Ipad

W@P

Expert Member
Hey All

Hope some one can help me.

How do i save the certificate for FNB's online banking on my Ipad ?

I'm clueless. :confused: :confused:

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
How do you convince it to display the full site rather than the pathetic mobi version?

Gambit

Expert Member
Hey All

I think the easiest way is to email the certificate to yourself as an attachment. Retrieve the email in the iPad email client app and then open the certificate attachment. You will then be prompted if you want to install the certificate.

Last edited:

Gambit

Expert Member
How do you convince it to display the full site rather than the pathetic mobi version?

At the bottom of the mobi site is a link for "Fnb.co.za". touch the link and it will ask you if you always want to be directed to the full site or only this time.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
At the bottom of the mobi site is a link for "Fnb.co.za". touch the link and it will ask you if you always want to be directed to the full site or only this time.
Awesome - thanks! :)

dequadin

Expert Member
Awesome - thanks! :)

It doesn't help, you can't scroll properly on the iPad, which is why I think they are directing you to the mobi site.

When I first got my iPad the fnb.co.za would direct to the "normal" site, the mobi thing is a recent change. Obviously after they realised the issue.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
It doesn't help, you can't scroll properly on the iPad, which is why I think they are directing you to the mobi site.

When I first got my iPad the fnb.co.za would direct to the "normal" site, the mobi thing is a recent change. Obviously after they realised the issue.
Cant scroll? I'm not having problems with that. :confused:

EDIT - I just loaded my (very long) recipients list - do you know about two-finger scrolling?

Last edited:

Rishalin

use the iphone configuration utility to import the certificate into your iPad..

Jarppi

There is no need to install any certificate as far as I know. Mine never asked.

Hey All