FNB's incompetence and lack of interest

roisterdoister

CANNOT GET MY STATEMENTS FROM FNB
FNB used to send monthly statements. Then they said they would not, but you could go to your account and order "3 MONTHS STATEMENTS FREE!" I have tried now on about 6 occasions over two months, but get only "Error 100 Not available" every time. Consequently I have to give my bookkeeper a copy of "current transactions" without my name and details. Shoddy, cheapjack service.

(I suppose a complaint about FNB comes under "wealth." It could also come under "health' If there is a more appropriate forum I would like to be directed to it.)

marbro

I pulled a bunch of statements yesterday.
Had no issues, mailed like 1 years worth of them to my gmail,

how are you doing it?

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Strange. I still get my monthly statement emailed to me.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
If you log onto the online portal, go to bank accounts, there's an option for statements. One of the options at the bottom is email statements, hit that and it allows you to e-mail them.
Note if you're already getting them via e-mail (e.g. my CC still gets e-mailed statements), it will say account not allowed to get e-mailed statements, my check and savings account had no issues with it.

CB40

Expert Member
Wesbank which is a division of FNB has shocking service as well.
Tried calling them at least 15 times over the last month to sort out an issue on my petrol card.
:X3: What a joke they are..problem from their side is still not resolved

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
CANNOT GET MY STATEMENTS FROM FNB
FNB used to send monthly statements. Then they said they would not, but you could go to your account and order "3 MONTHS STATEMENTS FREE!" I have tried now on about 6 occasions over two months, but get only "Error 100 Not available" every time. Consequently I have to give my bookkeeper a copy of "current transactions" without my name and details. Shoddy, cheapjack service.

(I suppose a complaint about FNB comes under "wealth." It could also come under "health' If there is a more appropriate forum I would like to be directed to it.)
Well this isn't Hello Peter...

hellfire

Honorary Master
Wesbank which is a division of FNB has shocking service as well.
Tried calling them at least 15 times over the last month to sort out an issue on my petrol card.
:X3: What a joke they are..problem from their side is still not resolved
On your petrol card? I was not aware that Wesbank offers Petro Cards.