Football Banter Thread (2nd Half)

cenredash

Expert Member
Liverpool fans begging for free handouts now?

oliver-twist-beg.gif

what do you expect from a mid table team?

Last edited:

Neoprod

Honorary Master
The team that doesn't play a striker is looking good for the Champions League final.

edit: lol Di Maria.

ZizzyBoy

The team that doesn't play a striker is looking good for the Champions League final.

edit: lol Di Maria.
That is how you play a game with no Striker not like when Arsenal tried that STUNT against Villarreal Thursday pass and got quacked on the head

No striker cause their (Man City) midfield can score the same amount of goals like their Strikers - Arsenals Midfield also scores same amount of goals like there Strikers .........

Last edited:

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
That is how you play a game with no Striker not like when Arsenal tried that STUNT against Villarreal Thursday pass and got quacked on the head

No striker cause their (Man City) midfield can score the same amount of goals like their Strikers - Arsenals Midfield also scores same amount of goals like there Strikers .........

That is how you play a game period.

Whole team formation closed up and collapses to their half to defend, whole team opens up and goes on the attack, not just a few players in either direction, and the rest hanging around like spare prices in a whorehouse.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Why are arsenal fans like this for every game?

Got my Henry boots, my Wrighty socks, my Vieira shorts, my Seaman gloves, my Bergkamp shirt and my self flaggelation whip. Come on you Gooners.
It's in vogue.

Cant be a real fan if you aren't constantly moaning

Shalin_ZN

Expert Member
Madrid is playing in a few hours and our whole area has no electricity, been off since about 4pm, can't make this sh#t up...

ZizzyBoy

All English Finals CL

Would of been more Exciting to watch Madrid Vs City - seen Chelsea Vs City enough times this Season
Hopefully now it will be another All English Finals for for that other Thursday coffee cup league

All English Finals right around

Both Chelsea Woman and Chelsea men 2 - 0 Victors Tonight - wonder if they gonna celebrate each other the same also LOL

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Ajax fans really are a bunch of wankers. First they defy the covid measures and the attack reporters/photographers (sound familiar?)

Kodi

Thomas Tuchel in finals again. Wonder if he can pull it off this time. ManC seem unstoppable.

cenredash

Expert Member
So the two most reluctant ESL teams playing the one european final. And the two weakest ESL teams probably playing the other European final.

MR.C

Expert Member
All English Finals CL

Would of been more Exciting to watch Madrid Vs City - seen Chelsea Vs City enough times this Season
Hopefully now it will be another All English Finals for for that other Thursday coffee cup league

All English Finals right around

Both Chelsea Woman and Chelsea men 2 - 0 Victors Tonight - wonder if they gonna celebrate each other the same also LOL
"Would have" or "would've" for short.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Damn, I really hope City can make History and be the first to team to win during their first appearance in a final. Don't want Chelsea to win another UCL.

Pressure is on Arsenal to make it all English in both finals tonight