Football banter thread

The Voice

Executive Member
I'm actually shocked for the past few games that city got away with murder. The officiating is worse then pathetic tbh. Ref giving offside goals and red cards not given. I am appalled at all these decisions.

They might as well give city the trophy. I'm not a bad loser, but I will congratulate if any team wins the PL fairly.

That's all I have to say as I'm totaled stunned by all these decisions
This is the banter thread. Not the "Liverpool have thrown away another title now trying to find fault with everyone but themselves" thread.

P.S: there's a storm in the UK, and it's quite windy.

KOPITE

Executive Member
This is the banter thread. Not the "Liverpool have thrown away another title now trying to find fault with everyone but themselves" thread.

Bra, I'm just voicing my opinion. I don't need your sympathy tbh.

Rather focus on your team as they will need your optimism

KOPITE

Executive Member

Your team are rubbish who won't even qualify for Europa league. Rather support a team that challenges for the league.

I would keep quiet if I was you suppprting a muppet team

_kabal_

Expert Member
Good one. Super original. Next you will tell us that your dad will beat up his dad.

Anyway shut up. Didn’t see you complaining every time Salah tripped over a blade of grass and won a penalty.

Any strong winds predicted this weekend?

Edit: I didn’t read the entirety of TheVoice’s post :giggle:

Last edited:

cenredash

Expert Member
Bra, I'm just voicing my opinion. I don't need your sympathy tbh.

Rather focus on your team as they will need your optimism
To be fair to @The Voice, you were voicing your opinion... about another teams luck, so a bit hypocritical to tell him to focus on his team when you're crying about football being unfair.

And given the amount of ref decisions that's gone your way this season i would actually keep quiet or just look like an idiot... Oops too late.

And before you feel like calling my team Muppets, feel free. Best watching these days but for the wind.

greg0205

Honorary Master
So...

IMO, Birmingham City should play the remainder of the season behind closed doors. That's after they're docked enough points to put them in a relegation fight.

Then, Punchy McPunchface needs to go to prison first, and while he's there, every football stadium in Europe should coordinate his lifelong ban.

What an utter moron.

cenredash

Expert Member
I'm actually shocked for the past few games that city got away with murder. The officiating is worse then pathetic tbh. Ref giving offside goals and red cards not given. I am appalled at all these decisions.

They might as well give city the trophy. I'm not a bad loser, but I will congratulate if any team wins the PL fairly.

That's all I have to say as I'm totaled stunned by all these decisions
I couldn't agree more. The officiating in the Premier league this year is a joke.

:)