Football banter thread

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Cardiff relegated. Guess they will roll over for United next week. So the other teams will have to work hard to....

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Lol. I'm an Arsenal fan but I like the ref more. I wish all the refs would consistently yellow card these morons that "fall" all the time.

R13...

Honorary Master
Lol. I'm an Arsenal fan but I like the ref more. I wish all the refs would consistently yellow card these morons that "fall" all the time.
He'll go earn a second yellow to help in the fight for sixth

Hamster

Resident Rodent
This Arsenal defense is ridiculous. It's not schoolboy level bad, it is circus bad :(

Hamster

Resident Rodent
It's been bad for years. Really hope they invest in fixing that
Yeah... One can hope. But it looks like, except for Liverpool and Man City, most of the English teams are having a bad decade.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You just can’t make this up.

Depending on what s**tshow goes down, Spurs could still pop Chelsea to third and United could take 5th off the Gunners... unless they all lose and the table stays as it is now.

I can’t remember a race for 1st like this one, and I can’t remember a season where folk have fallen over themselves to avoid the CL, and then just when it started looking like they’d make it into the Europa League, decided maybe they’d like to avoid that too.

Astonishing.