Football banter thread

fishfly

Honorary Master
So let me see if I have this straight:

The League is City or Liverpool

The Champions League is Liverpool or Spurs

The Europa League is Arsenal or Chelsea

And United are watch at home or down the pub.
Don't worry "Next season will be our" bawahahahaha

cenredash

Expert Member
So let me see if I have this straight:

The League is City or Liverpool

The Champions League is Liverpool or Spurs

The Europa League is Arsenal or Chelsea

And United are watch at home or down the pub.
Shame man, your team is having the season of their lives. Talk of a double. Unbelievable performance and form. And cares about what United is doing ..

Shall we keep you guys a seat?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
"Next year is our year".

Amazing. United and Liverpool have the same number of trophies this year... so far.
I wouldn't exactly say that. You have lots of trophies....like Sanchez and Pogba, maybe even Martial

Congrats. You beat Arsenal to the highly contested 6th place. They tried hard. You tried harder

The Voice

Executive Member
I wouldn't exactly say that. You have lots of trophies....like Sanchez and Pogba, maybe even Martial

Congrats. You beat Arsenal to the highly contested 6th place. They tried hard. You tried harder
Yeah man, don't know what the **** we were doing by winning an away game! We deserved 6th more than United for sure!

fishfly

Honorary Master
Turns it maybe it wasn't entirely Jose's fault...
Its Ed Woodnobs fault... throw millions around allow mercenaries to overtake the locker room (pogba, sanchez, etc) toil on signing the players we need (rm, cb, cdm) now Herrera, mata and ddg all leaving. Well done ed woodnob

The Voice

Executive Member
Its Ed Woodnobs fault... throw millions around allow mercenaries to overtake the locker room (pogba, sanchez, etc) toil on signing the players we need (rm, cb, cdm) now Herrera, mata and ddg all leaving. Well done ed woodnob
Indeed. It's clearly not how much money you have, but what you do with it. Just ask the blue half of Manchester.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Some banter from the Championship.

West Brom lost their playoff first leg yesterday against Aston Villa. Stoke who count West Brom as one of their major rivals, thought they'd rag them over it. West Brom went all in.

1557732726419.png

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Welp, looks like Leeds pulled another Leeds and bottled it.

Top of the log on 1st January, 7-points clear of 3rd place (so automatic promotion) and playing the best football in the league. Eventually slip out of the top-2.
Beat Derby 0-1 away in their play-off semi first leg.
Get smashed 2-4 at home by Derby in the play-off semi second leg.
Out 3-4 on aggregate.

1557987360380.png