Football banter thread

R13...

Honorary Master
Meh just crown Liverpool and reset. This season is a depressingly boring unless you're a pool fan.

The Voice

Executive Member
Way more exciting than stupid Arsenal and Guendoozface kicking the ball nowhere for 90 minutes.
Helps if you have Mike Dean, a Spurs fan, officiating your match. He even gave no penalty against them, but got overturned by VAR. And then gave two soft yellows to help their cause.

Dean gets no love from me at all. The twat in the VAR room who sat for minutes the other day trying to draw additional lines on the pitch just to try and make Martinelli offside for the Arsenal goal? Mike Dean.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Helps if you have Mike Dean, a Spurs fan, officiating your match. He even gave no penalty against them, but got overturned by VAR. And then gave two soft yellows to help their cause.

Dean gets no love from me at all. The twat in the VAR room who sat for minutes the other day trying to draw additional lines on the pitch just to try and make Martinelli offside for the Arsenal goal? Mike Dean.
Dean is just a s h i t ref - endof

greg0205

Honorary Master
So the City/Hammers game has been postponed because of the weather.

Which means we play again before they play Leicester... and we play Norwich.

Which could mean a 25 point lead.

Which would break the current PL record of a 22 point lead, you know, the one we hold right now.

Thanks PL, you guys are the best.

xeslaro

Executive Member
This is funny. Not only for the accents, but also mannerisms and the script for each.

L-Dog

Does anyone know how the transfer windows works? Thought it closed on 31 Jan yet Chelsea signed ziyech?

The Voice

Executive Member
Does anyone know how the transfer windows works? Thought it closed on 31 Jan yet Chelsea signed ziyech?
Stories doing the rounds saying that it was all finished end of December already. Agreements in principle, etc. Their ban would only have been lifted on 1 January, so I guess the paperwork was all drawn up and signed last month. He's only officially their player in the summer, but it does seem like something strange has happened for it to only be announced now.