Football banter thread

The Voice

Executive Member
Might have some football to watch in two weeks chaps.

C'mon BVB!
Love me some Dortmund.

On the matter of European leagues, the Dutch Eredivisie has been cancelled. No winner, and no-one relegated. I think it's only a matter of time before our beloved EPL follows suit.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Love me some Dortmund.

On the matter of European leagues, the Dutch Eredivisie has been cancelled. No winner, and no-one relegated. I think it's only a matter of time before our beloved EPL follows suit.
Yup. The UK is nowhere near where Germany is with the rona... I kinda have to brace myself every morning before opening the twitter machine and checking on my football follows.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yup. The UK is nowhere near where Germany is with the rona... I kinda have to brace myself every morning before opening the twitter machine and checking on my football follows.
Look, either way it will be very funny. Liverpool get awarded the EPL title without actually winning it; or the league gets cancelled.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Anybody got some good streaming sites for the Bundesliga games today?

cenredash

Expert Member
Make a plan

Pay some money from the deep coffers of Naspers
I don't know why they're responding to you. Or you them. You'd said all you needed to. They should have made a effing plan. First major live football, nah, let's show Rocky again.

Personally as a long time dortmund fan of over a week now, that's the type of performance I've come to expect from my team.

Schalke 1, 2 and 3 didn't stand a chance. Don't know why their 4th team thought they could beat us.

Bundesliga. Best league in the world. At the moment.

These plastic come lately bayern Munich fans better not show their faces in here. Lucky result against a former east German team that.

greg0205

Honorary Master
I don't know why they're responding to you. Or you them. You'd said all you needed to. They should have made a effing plan. First major live football, nah, let's show Rocky again.

Personally as a long time dortmund fan of over a week now, that's the type of performance I've come to expect from my team.

Schalke 1, 2 and 3 didn't stand a chance. Don't know why their 4th team thought they could beat us.

Bundesliga. Best league in the world. At the moment.

These plastic come lately bayern Munich fans better not show their faces in here. Lucky result against a former east German team that.
Sing it with me, fellow Dortmund fan:

♫ ♪

When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

♫ ♪ ♪

cenredash

Expert Member
Sing it with me, fellow Dortmund fan:

♫ ♪

When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

♫ ♪ ♪
When you walk....

Wait a minute. This is a trick. You're a trickster.

Thats a hymn. Sung by the least successful successful team of the last 30 years.

greg0205

Honorary Master
When you walk....

Wait a minute. This is a trick. You're a trickster.

Thats a hymn. Sung by the least successful successful team of the last 30 years.
As a matter of pride some folk from Barnsley, Blackpool and Swindon would like a word with you. Outside.