Football banter thread

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
Liverpool fans thinking the glory days are back is hilarious to me. Watch them finish outside the top four next season.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Liverpool fans thinking the glory days are back is hilarious to me. Watch them finish outside the top four next season.
Probably a bigger chance of Man U finishing in the bottom half of the table. Besides Man City not sure who can challenge Liverpool unless Chelsea buy a few defenders

R13...

Honorary Master
They look unstoppable with the nearest challenge not even in the frame and stumbling to boot. Only Liverpool can stop Liverpool right now.

L-Dog

Expert Member
They look unstoppable with the nearest challenge not even in the frame and stumbling to boot. Only Liverpool can stop Liverpool right now.
Agreed I still have nightmares when we signed Andy Carol instead of David Villa :mad:

The Voice

Executive Member
Saw an interesting comment online somewhere (probably a City fan) that what Liverpool achieved this season wasn't exactly all that special. No double, no treble, no European trophy, just the league. They were effectively just like Leicester City when they won their first EPL title.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Saw an interesting comment online somewhere (probably a City fan) that what Liverpool achieved this season wasn't exactly all that special. No double, no treble, no European trophy, just the league. They were effectively just like Leicester City when they won their first EPL title.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Nah I am good. Crying done, I have filled 4 cups already. I have had plenty of champagne so you can keep your cheap tequila. Always could use some vitamin c but you are so far back that it will be next season before it reaches me. Perhaps you can pass it to Brendan Rodgers, he will bottle it up.
Next season starts very soon :)

KOPITE

Executive Member
I know it's Corona time, but what rock have you came out from. It could be Splinter or cenderash dual account perhaps.

Liverpool are strengthening, but not big amount signings. I suspect at least 2/3 players. Either a 1st team defender ala Koulibya, D Carlos or Llorente or maybe a utility fullback that can cover left back and other areas. Diego Alcantara might be our midfield attacker and lastly a utility winger.

But we first need to sell some players first before we can buy, with Lallana already off to Brighton and Lovren is off to Zenith for 11m pounds. Shaqiri might be used in some deals and some fringe players like Grujic, Awoniyi, Origi, Grujic, Wilson, Karius, Ejaria, Larouci still to be sold.

I think we should at least get about 50 million for them if we do get decent offers.

We don't have the deep pockets like Chelsea, City and Man U as we have to keep the books afloat

Splinter

Honorary Master
I know it's Corona time, but what rock have you came out from. It could be Splinter or cenderash dual account perhaps.

Liverpool are strengthening, but not big amount signings. I suspect at least 2/3 players. Either a 1st team defender ala Koulibya, D Carlos or Llorente or maybe a utility fullback that can cover left back and other areas. Diego Alcantara might be our midfield attacker and lastly a utility winger.

But we first need to sell some players first before we can buy, with Lallana already off to Brighton and Lovren is off to Zenith for 11m pounds. Shaqiri might be used in some deals and some fringe players like Grujic, Awoniyi, Origi, Grujic, Wilson, Karius, Ejaria, Larouci still to be sold.

I think we should at least get about 50 million for them if we do get decent offers.

We don't have the deep pockets like Chelsea, City and Man U as we have to keep the books afloat
You do realise that Liverpool are one of the top 10 richest clubs in the world hey. And dont have a billion pounds debt saddled on them by the Glazers.

As for dual accounts, that's hysterical coming from you :laugh::ROFL:

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
You do realise that Liverpool are one of the top 10 richest clubs in the world hey. And dont have a billion pounds debt saddled on them by the Glazers.

As for dual accounts, that's hysterical coming from you :laugh::ROFL:
He misses the fact I only post when I feel I should, and not just to spew random bile on this thread.

Splinter

Honorary Master
He misses the fact I only post when I feel I should, and not just to spew random bile on this thread.
Ag, he misses a lot of things. Bit like Steven Gerrard who missed winning a premier league trophy his entire career.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
There'll never be a Messi again.

In the box, get past the first three players, trips, get up and beats three more players and a goalkeeper.

Barca must fear the day he retires/leaves.

fishfly

Honorary Master
About time Sarri got sacked... he literally destroyed Juve's identity in 1 season, played extremely mediocre football and lost to teams which Juve has not lost to in 23 years...
Sarri turned out to be what Moyes was for United at Juventus - Good riddance!