Football banter thread

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I'm here, no need to hide from anything. All you false Manc supporters only come out when your team wins or when we lose.

Title is done and dusted, will take a miracle for city to lose it. We don't have have proper defenders and where our midfielders play in defense.

All bottom teams including Mancs defend deep and play counter attacking football. I don't rate the Mancs as title contenders at all for the type of football you playing. Some games you turn up and others you look like flops. You guys aren't even close to city's level.

Top 4 perhaps if you keep it up. All we can play for is 2nd and maybe the Champions League when some of our bigger players comes back from injury
Yeah, let's kill this counter attack BS.

IMG_20210204_142159.jpg

Suspect99

Executive Member
I'm here, no need to hide from anything. All you false Manc supporters only come out when your team wins or when we lose.

Your posts over the last couple of days have just been that meme about united being back.

Shi

Expert Member
All bottom teams including Mancs defend deep and play counter attacking football. I don't rate the Mancs as title contenders at all for the type of football you playing. Some games you turn up and others you look like flops. You guys aren't even close to city's level.

Top 4 perhaps if you keep it up. All we can play for is 2nd and maybe the Champions League when some of our bigger players comes back from injury

Is any club in the EPL even close to City right now? NO !!!

Azg

Expert Member
Arsenal has settled comfortably into mid-table status. This is no longer about temporary dips in form.

KOPITE

Executive Member
So what happened to Flopba and co

Attachments

• CF648E9C-DA88-4C16-9409-A7C15416377D.jpeg
    CF648E9C-DA88-4C16-9409-A7C15416377D.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 27

Shi

Expert Member
I, 4 1, did not see any favours being done for you.
And they gonna need to do themselves favours as a top 4 spot looks under threat (Chelski, Everton, Hammers, Spurs, Villa). If not, then they will join Arsenal in mid table.