Football banter thread

Splinter

Honorary Master
I, 1 2 see if they can even do themselves any favours.

Edit. Dammit I pulled the trigger too soon. Allison lost his nerve after coming out. One mistake leads to two.

Yeah, it's a bit more difficult with a 3-1 slapping.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
So what happened to Sah la vie and co? And please, I am not 1 4 long-winded excuses about defenders.
This is due to Mercury retrograde forming a connection with Jupiter in Aquarius in the ninth house of higher pestulance. Saturn in Aquarius makes a square to Uranus in Taurus at the base of the chart. Uranus in this position is like an earthquake shaking the structure that was built.

With the new moon in Aquarius and the domestic sector on the eleventh, it would be wise to make use of this propitious time for a new beginning. Whether considering a big change, the time has come to clean and declutter , or perhaps have a complete makeover, as the time is coming to make a start.

Or there could be football reasons, but you don't seem to want to hear about that.

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
This is due to Mercury retrograde forming a connection with Jupiter in Aquarius in the ninth house of higher pestulance. Saturn in Aquarius makes a square to Uranus in Taurus at the base of the chart. Uranus in this position is like an earthquake shaking the structure that was built.

With the new moon in Aquarius and the domestic sector on the eleventh, it would be wise to make use of this propitious time for a new beginning. Whether considering a big change, the time has come to clean and declutter , or perhaps have a complete makeover, as the time is coming to make a start.

Or there could be football reasons, but you don't seem to want to hear about that.

That's a long winded effort. Pity I didn't read it.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
I switched off after 10 minutes. No spectators or even spectator sound, it's unbearable to watch.

R13...

Honorary Master
What a farce VAR has become. The Barca penalty wasn't and the psg goal was offside. Not sure how they check all that and still uphold.

abzob

Honorary Master
What a farce VAR has become. The Barca penalty wasn't and the psg goal was offside. Not sure how they check all that and still uphold.

The penalty wasn’t but PSG were not offisde.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
The penalty wasn’t but PSG were not offisde.

The commentators mentioned there was a guideline for refs that accidental clips from behind are to be given now. There've been a few in the premier league the last month or so.