Forced to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei

Banned
Well, well,

I have observed and reserved comment on all the goings-on on this forum the last few days. It has degenerated to the same **** as some anime forums in SA.

I am sorry but under these circumstances I cannot come here anymore. My posts are being deleted, which is one thing but now I hear stories about lawsuits this and lawsuits that. I am sorry I do not feel comfortable on this forum any more. I feel the moderators on this forum are also racially biased and my skin colour counts against me. I am sorry if I wanted to relive apartheid I would have gone elsewhere. I am being picked on, my posts get locked, I get called names and the mods stand happily by, the moment I retaliate or take action my posts get deleted. I am not going to mention names but the mods know who I am talking about. To date, not one admin or moderator has taken the time to actually find out my side of the story. Am I not skilled enough to qualify for a little bit of respect or what?

I offered a lot of my time to solve the iBurst problems and I've found that the lack of performance thereof can be traced to people's lack of technical knowledge. Since I no longer have any problems and have not had any for quite some time I do not see any value in me helping anyone and I refuse to extend any help to anyone from this moment on.

From this moment on I no longer have any respect for this forum, nor what gets said here. I am no longer interested, and I couldn't care less what happens. The only reason I posted here is because you should heed what has been said above before people start leaving your forums and you go out of business. I am not going to post any more **** here as it is a waste of my time and I have better things to do with my time such as getting the hell out of this country and making sure I never set foot here again.

GavinMannion

Executive Member
Kei it is a pity that you feel you want to leave the country, I have tried it and it is not any better anywhere else.

This country is the best in the world.

In regard to MyADSL I think it is shocking what the Gods I mean Mods are doing at the moment and I am just waiting for the first lawsuit to get flung.

Freedom of speach my @ss....

bb_matt

Executive Member
Bye then, off you pop. Don't call us, we'll call you.
Oh wait, hold on, you put half the forum on your ignore list.

So I guess it must be us and not you at fault - of course, how silly !

;)

neio

Banned
Guys please remember that we are all guests in this forum, come on, be a little bit realistic, you need rules on a forum otherwise it'll get out of hand.
Show me a forum that'll survive longer than a few weeks where the mods have an attiutude of anything goes. It aint gonna happen.

werner

Expert Member
GavinMannion said:
Kei it is a pity that you feel you want to leave the country, I have tried it and it is not any better anywhere else.
In a personal capacity, I dont think you tried hard enough. But each to his own.

I dont visit my grandfather anymore, he is sick and dying. I dont want my last memory of him being an ill old man slobbering and without speech.

Same reason I couldnt be bothered to go back to S.A. The S.A. I remember was a better place and I would like to keep that memory untainted.

Flame me, who cares...

Vio

Expert Member
bb_matt said:
Bye then, off you pop. Don't call us, we'll call you.
Oh wait, hold on, you put half the forum on your ignore list.

So I guess it must be us and not you at fault - of course, how silly !

;)
Typical facist BS.

Vio

Expert Member
neio said:
Guys please remember that we are all guests in this forum, come on, be a little bit realistic, you need rules on a forum otherwise it'll get out of hand.
Show me a forum that'll survive longer than a few weeks where the mods have an attiutude of anything goes. It aint gonna happen.
There is a difference between enforcing rules too removing posts that go against the grain.

bb_matt

Executive Member
Ooooh - this is going to be fun while it lasts ! :D

What's a facist Vio ?

Goobie

Expert Member
I have to admit I have NO idea what you are referring to, would it be possible for you to copy and paste some of the abuse you're talking about for those of us who don't follow all the topics on the forum. Just so we know what it is all about.

killadoob

Honorary Master
ummm kei you know everyone on this forum knows your skin colour right

we all snicker around the corner because of your colour lol

i hope you have a safe trip outta here and hopefully the place you go will accept your colour because im pink and people laugh at me all the time i also feel like leaving

pink is no good for a guy whahaha

i will never leave this country because when because when the nukes start goin off in middle east sometime next year we will be the safest country

Last edited:

Vio

Expert Member
bb_matt said:
Ooooh - this is going to be fun while it lasts ! :D

What's a facist Vio ?
A fascist is someone that attempts to impose "state like" control over all aspects of life or in this case the forum.

kingmonty

Expert Member
Erm. To all those sudden patriots: We'll see how your tunes change when you suddenly find yourself extremely adversely affected by crime, struggle to find work because of your qualifications and skin colour, the re-instatement of JZ, the presidential election of JZ as the next president, and finally, the whole newly proposed addition of rich0man taxes. Drive a BMW? Guess what, you'll soon be paying inflated prices for your fuel. Oh, and next fiscal year, CGT is going up as well. Rich CEOs: the govt is investigating adding a new supertax bracket, specially for all you high earners. Give Kei a break, he has tried to voice his perfectly entitled opinions. This is still the offtopic section last time I checked. Flame away - who cares.

neio

Banned
Vio said:
A fascist is someone that attempts to impose "state like" control over all aspects of life or in this case the forum.
If you dont like the fact that the mods have to create limits in the type of things that you post then may I suggest that you create a VB board that is called www.flamewar.co.za. And see how long it survives. :rolleyes:

bb_matt

Executive Member
Ah yes Vio, a fascist, pop in that extra SS and it makes sense.

My Word, there's some rather immature attitudes whinging there way around here lately.
I'd say it's time to bring in the black leather clad Moderator Thugs with their Jack Boots and stun guns !

JStrike

Honorary Master
klingmonty : As mentioned elsewhere on these forums, the job situation is in fact very good for most white south africans with a couple of exceptions. As for what you are basing you JZ claims on, I have no idea where that comes from. As for petrol prices, what on earth does that have to do with South Africa? The rise in petrol prices is a reality in every country in the world and will affect you no matter what country you live in, as long as you live in a suburbia. South Africa's pretol prices are in fact quite good compared to other countries

BTTB

I am sorry but under these circumstances I cannot come here anymore. My posts are being deleted, which is one thing but now I hear stories about lawsuits this and lawsuits that. I am sorry I do not feel comfortable on this forum any more. I feel the moderators on this forum are also racially biased and my skin colour counts against me.
Another Non Sequitur.

The same as the other one stated on How to report a bad post! Post No.3.

Originally Posted by Kei
Report bad post results in your post getting locked and no action being taken against the culprit. This forum is racially biased!

Well for the sake of my better judgement I am going to reply.

The above statement is a non sequitur.
Meaning, the conclusion of this statement or phrase is illogical.
"It does not follow."
How is a Moderator able to see through a computer screen at what colour someone’s skin is? :confused:
I can however tell when someone is trying to stir the pot. ;)

Last edited:

slimothy

Banned
problem is any tiem a non mod tries to point out a flaw in the mods actions or inconsistantsy in handling matters between members in different groups (whatever they may be) then the mod says the user is just stirring the pot and puts a stupid little smiley on the end (ussually with a wink) like that makes it all better.

well it doesnt, we all know not everyone is equal on this forum, wether kei was treated unfairly because of his race or because he went against the grain or wasn't friendly with the right people i cant say, I can however prove the matter if pressed.

Say I was to subtly threaten someone repeatedly with lawsuits publically, no matter how much I veiled the threat and then took someone that was cool with the mods, or a mod themselves' personal details like say.. a phone number and published it on a website I then linked very publically on the board I can assure you it would be deleted and I would be repremanded, but when I suffered from that very thing happening this very weekend its funny how no mods showed up to my rescue.

Point being, we're not idiots, you can walk with your little moderator badge thinking we won't see the rules being enforced only on some users, but we do... we just cant speak about it without threads being closed for no reason other than they are of a different view point to the one you'd like to see in your little eutopia where everyone agrees with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.