Foreigners’ shops looted in PE.

MickeyD

RIP
Fekking barbaric. There is NO excuse for this. Dreamking can defend all he wants but all he is doing is supporting anarchy. If the Somalians are breaking any laws then it is up to SAPS to investigate and collect the evidence. Mob justice and revenge killing can NEVER be justified.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Fekking barbaric. There is NO excuse for this. Dreamking can defend all he wants but all he is doing is supporting anarchy. If the Somalians are breaking any laws then it is up to SAPS to investigate and collect the evidence. Mob justice and revenge killing can NEVER be justified.

thanks SAPS, thanks SARS and thanks anc. :rolleyes:

I don't defend and I don't support mod justice.
But in reality, it is no doubt you are going to be happy when you see criminals to be killed by any reason.

right? ;)

MickeyD

RIP
thanks SAPS, thanks SARS and thanks anc. :rolleyes:

I don't defend and I don't support mod justice.
But in reality, it is no doubt you are going to be happy when you see criminals to be killed by any reason.

right? ;)
Wrong. If you have evidence to back your claims then go open a case.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
by the way,

"collecting evidence" is the duty of the police, not me. ;)

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Have you laid a charge based on your assumptions? Then SAPS can collect the evidence, if any.

you still believe SAPS?

don't you know SAPS + SARS officials always walk around to ask for money from small retailers?

don't you know the "official" bribe to receive a 40 feets container (without checking) is R1mil now?

MickeyD

RIP
you still believe SAPS?

don't you know SAPS + SARS officials always walk around to ask for money from small retailers?

don't you know the "official" bribe to receive a 40 feets container (without checking) is R1mil now?
Generalisation.
Troll.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle

Dude, now you are talking utter kark. We import about six of these containers a year and we have NEVER had to pay any bribe.
Only two of them have been stopped for customs inspections in the last three years.

MickeyD

RIP
you believe it or not, that is your choice.
believe them they are all good people just reside in SA. :)

I won't call you "naive". :D
I will never deny that there are rotten apples in SAPS, but to label all SAPS members as corrupt is WRONG. So forget the generalisation and be specific.

F

Fudzy

What line of work are you in that you rub shoulders with all the dodgy types, Dreamking?

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Dude, now you are talking utter kark. We import about six of these containers a year and we have NEVER had to pay any bribe.
Only two of them have been stopped for customs inspections in the last three years.

"without check"

ie. don't pay duties and tax, VAT etc.

your company does that?